Vitrue

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Director of Sales Interview

Senior Director of Sales

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vitrue.

Interview Details – got contacted because of a resume I posted on Monster. had a phone interview and they drilled me for my contacts which I totallyunderstand they wanted to know who i had relationships with. Very plesant woman and I had the time to ask a lot of questions to her as well, but most of them she could not answer.

Interview Question – rapid fire on who I knew at various client and agencies   View Answer

Reason for Declining – It just dint feel liek the right opportunity for me at this time. I was not sold on the company and did not like that more than two people for this same position did not last more than a year each

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Client Services Interview

Client Services

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Vitrue in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was introduced to Vitrue through a recruiter. I had a phone interview with the hiring manger, then in-person interviews with 4 different team members at separate times (total time took 3 hours meeting with the team). I didn't hear from the hiring manager till 3 weeks after in-person interviews and then was asked to set up 4 additional phone interviews with account directors from their offices in Georgia and New York. It was challenging setting up these phone interviews because half of the people wouldn't get back with me and the other 2 cancelled last minute and needed to reschedule. In the end, after all the interviewing and waiting 4+ weeks to hear an answer on whether they were going to hire me or not, my recruiter called to tell me I did not get the position.

Interview Question – Name two companies you follow with social media and why you think they are doing a good job with their profiles?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vitrue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vitrue interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vitrue employees and interview candidates.