VivaKi

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at VivaKi.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the in-house recruiter in Chicago who was very nice and warm. She was excited by my background and made me feel like I was appreciated during the interview process. After the initial phone screening, I went in for one interview where I met four people and had four separate conversations.

Interview Question – They asked me to describe my understanding of the RTB space and what a trading desk was. This was a new niche of digital that I wasn't familiar with and had trouble articulating an answer for. Advice: research thoroughly the RTB space and what a trading desk does prior to interview.   Answer Question

Operations Coordinator Interview

Detroit, MI

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at VivaKi in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview with the whole team, and they were all very nice and very professional. Then they ask you to take an excel skill test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   View Answer
  • Additional question to gauge analytic thinking style, "How many domestic, passenger flights are there in the U.S. everyday.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate sightly. I came from another company that is related to Vivaki. My past experience did garner a higher wage.

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at VivaKi in December 2008.

Interview Details – I was referred to the company through a friend. I was emailed back a few weeks later. The interview was around a few months later. I was interviewed by the department director. It was very laid-back and conversational. In general, other than having the right skills, Vivaki also looks for personality matches. The candidate needs to have the right attitude and character that Vivaki encourages within its corporate culture. Enthusiasm, passion, career oriented, very creative, no bad mouthing of previous company or manager. The interview took an hour. I talked about my skills, hobbies, education and experience. The interviewer discussed job expectations, company procedures, and company go-getter spirit.

Interview Question – Can not recall.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a slight salary increase to be achieved post probation period. Remind them of the current economic environment and the financial difficulties facing everyone. But also mention how you will be adding value to the department/team.

Social Media Intern Interview

Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at VivaKi in January 2010.

Interview Details – 2 Interviews.
One with HR one with the Manager. Q/A.

Negotiation Details – No

Bid Strategist Interview

Bid Strategist
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at VivaKi in August 2012.

Interview Details – convincing them that you are fit for this position and the responsibilites associated with it.

Interview Question – convincing them that you are fit for this position and the responsibilites associated with it.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at VivaKi in February 2012.

Interview Details – It came delivered inn my hand.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at VivaKi in May 2011.

Interview Details – The atmosphere was very chill. I was asked a few questions about my interests and past experiences. Overall, the interview was a fairly enjoyable process.

Interview Question – What's an example of a time you had a problem, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for VivaKi? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VivaKi interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by VivaKi employees and interview candidates.