Vivendi Games

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vivendi Games in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of 3 phone interviews: an initial one with HR, one with a manager, followed by another one with the director. The last two interviews were technical, with questions about my projects, linear algebra, my favorite/commonly used software packages. A question about my favorite math course, and why? The final interviewer asked if I would like to have an on-site interview, I said yes, and then I never heard from them again.

Interview Question – What was your favorite math class and why?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vivendi Games? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vivendi Games Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vivendi Games employees and interview candidates.