Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Vivid Marketing
- Account Representative (4)
- Marketing (2)
- Sales Representative (Leader) (2)
- Marketing - Entry Level (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Marketing Representative (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Entry Level (1)
- Entry Level Marketing (1)
- Entry Level Sales (1)
- Marketing Coordinator (1)
- Marketing & Sales (1)
- Entry Level Sales Representative (1)
- Entry Level Account Executive (1)
- Marketing/Sales Representative (1)
- Account Representative for Quill Office Supplies (1)
Account Representative Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Vivid Marketing (Baltimore, MD) in February 2015.
I applied online, spoke with the HR Manager for the initial screening process, met with a hiring manager for a first, face to face interview, and a current Account Representative for the 2nd interview, which was actually to shadow them and see the position. It was really interesting to be able to do that, because it gave me a hands-on view of the position and company culture. I was able to also get to know current employees and get their candidate reviews of the company and it's leadership and growth opportunities as well.
- It was a very interactive interview process, and since the job shadow was spending a few hours with a current Account Representative, it was a less formal setting, than the usual sit-down with a suit and tie. There weren't necessarily traditional interview questions, but instead questions throughout the whole process about my leadership, goals, and experience. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Vivid Marketing
Account Representative InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
The interview process was awesome because I was able to see what I would be responsible for doing on a daily basis. Vivid Marketing reached out to me once I submitted my resume, told me more information about the position I was applying for and scheduled me for a preliminary interview. During my preliminary interview I got to sit down with the CEO of Vivid Marketing where she went into detail about the company as well as the position. I was then called later that day because I was selected to advance to the second round of the interview process. I was able to spend the day with a top representative in the office to observe them acquire new customers for the client as well as retain current customers. The girl I went on the second interview with was very helpful and answered the questions I had for her. during the 3rd and final interview I was again able to sit down with Chrysanthi, the CEO and she answered the rest of the questions I had. I was then offered the position the following day and was able to start training soon after.
- Tell me about a time or situation where you really had to set-up and use your leadership skills. What were some of the obstacles you had to face in this specific situation? Answer Question
Account Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source – interviewed at Vivid Marketing in January 2013.
I posted my resume online and the HR manager reached out to me for a first round interview. I accepted for at minimum to get interview experience. I sat down with the President of the company where she explained the "what" and 'why" behind the opportunity for us and the clients the represent. I was offered the second interview which was a day of shadowing the position to know exactly what I would do myself. The young man answered all my questions and we just had a fun day talking to customers. During the third round interview I sat down with the President again and she asked how I thought my experience was and answered any follow up questions I had.
- What about your previous work experience, do think would be beneficial in this position? Answer Question
If you have any concerns or previous engagements, bring them up during the final interview.
Account Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Vivid Marketing (Baltimore, MD) in April 2012.
Company was very thorough with the interview process. I met with a hiring manager for roughly 30 min on the first day. They explained the clients they work with and what the rest of the interview process would look like. The questions were standard, but that's what I would expect for a entry level position.
- Asked about leadership examples and my five year goals Answer Question