Vivid Marketing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative

Interviewed at Vivid Marketing

Interview Details – The interview process was awesome because I was able to see what I would be responsible for doing on a daily basis. Vivid Marketing reached out to me once I submitted my resume, told me more information about the position I was applying for and scheduled me for a preliminary interview. During my preliminary interview I got to sit down with the CEO of Vivid Marketing where she went into detail about the company as well as the position. I was then called later that day because I was selected to advance to the second round of the interview process. I was able to spend the day with a top representative in the office to observe them acquire new customers for the client as well as retain current customers. The girl I went on the second interview with was very helpful and answered the questions I had for her. during the 3rd and final interview I was again able to sit down with Chrysanthi, the CEO and she answered the rest of the questions I had. I was then offered the position the following day and was able to start training soon after.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time or situation where you really had to set-up and use your leadership skills. What were some of the obstacles you had to face in this specific situation?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in April 2012.

Interview Details – Company was very thorough with the interview process. I met with a hiring manager for roughly 30 min on the first day. They explained the clients they work with and what the rest of the interview process would look like. The questions were standard, but that's what I would expect for a entry level position.

Interview Question – Asked about leadership examples and my five year goals   Answer Question

Worked for Vivid Marketing? Contribute to the Community!