Vivid Marketing

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Entry Level Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in January 2012.

I applied for the position with Vivid Marketing online and received a phone call regarding my resume within 24 hours. I was told to research the company before coming in for my interview; however, there was not much information online. The initial interview was face to face with a manager. I asked many questions about the company (i.e. job responsibilities, salary, room for growth, etc.) but the manager would not answer my specific questions but said that I would learn that information if I was invited back for a full day interview. I was called 3 hours after my interview took place and was invited for a full day interview.
The full day interview consisted of following around other account managers. It was then that I learned that the job was a door to door sales position, something that was never stated on any website. The office environment seemed great; however, you barely spend anytime in the office except for morning and evening meetings.

Interview Questions
  • If I interviewed one of your friends to get more information about you, what would they say about you?   Answer Question