Vivid Marketing Entry Level Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

1.5

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing (Columbia, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a two part interview. The first they asked you the basic interview questions. The second interview was supposedly an "infield skills assessment". In actuality it was just a lunch with an employee and all I did was talk about my life with her. It was nothing too strenuous or rigorous and I doubt the screening process is that intense.

Interview Questions

The company just felt like a scam. It was a very weird set up and there are no real benefits that go with the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Vivid Marketing

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing (Columbia, MD) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview is easy. They offer you a job on the spot unless you have something glaringly wrong with you. They are always interviewing and this is a churn and burn environment. They give pretty much everyone a job. My friend interviewed here and declined. Said the interview was easy so I applied to get a offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer