Vivid Marketing

14 candidate interviews

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in April 2012.

Interview Details – Company was very thorough with the interview process. I met with a hiring manager for roughly 30 min on the first day. They explained the clients they work with and what the rest of the interview process would look like. The questions were standard, but that's what I would expect for a entry level position.

Interview Question – Asked about leadership examples and my five year goals   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales Representative Interview

Entry Level Sales Representative
Columbia, MD

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in May 2011.

Interview Details – There was a 3 step interview process. The first step was an initial interview with an attractive young woman named Chrysanthi. She was the president of the company; she gave information about the position and the company. The next step was an all day interview where I shadowed a sales rep named Lauren to see what it was like to work there. Finally, the 3rd step was a face to face interview with a manager named Brandon. Everyone treated me with the utmost respect. This company does excellent work because they help businesses reduce their energy costs.

Reason for Declining – I declined the offer because of excessive traveling.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Towson, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called in for a face-to-face interview. I was excited because I thought that this would be a real marketing position that was similar to an internship that I previously had. Unfortunately, they lie on their job description and I did not stay for the full interview. The position was a sales position in which you stand at a table in a big wholesale store such as Sam's Club and Costco and flag people down to sell them a product (e.g. skin care products).

Interview Question – The basic questions you get asked - what are your strengths and weaknesses and what experiences do you have in sales and customer service?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was not interested in the position and was lied to about the job description.

Entry Level Account Executive Interview

Entry Level Account Executive
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in January 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the position with Vivid Marketing online and received a phone call regarding my resume within 24 hours. I was told to research the company before coming in for my interview; however, there was not much information online. The initial interview was face to face with a manager. I asked many questions about the company (i.e. job responsibilities, salary, room for growth, etc.) but the manager would not answer my specific questions but said that I would learn that information if I was invited back for a full day interview. I was called 3 hours after my interview took place and was invited for a full day interview.
The full day interview consisted of following around other account managers. It was then that I learned that the job was a door to door sales position, something that was never stated on any website. The office environment seemed great; however, you barely spend anytime in the office except for morning and evening meetings.

Interview Question – If I interviewed one of your friends to get more information about you, what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Entry Level Marketing

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in April 2014.

Interview Details – They were very communicative during the interview process. I had to go into the office for a 15 minute interview and then I got called back to shadow an employee for the day. We drove to a nearby territory and went door to door on businesses to sell them products. It was good to be able to see what I would be doing there on a daily basis.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Marketing & Sales Interview

Marketing & Sales
Columbia, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview Details – A company does direct marketing. This was an easy interview that took no more than 20 minutes. After a HR interview, there will be a whole day interview that you can see what those employees are actually doing. Not clear about the exact position. I'm planning to know more about this position on Monday.

Marketing Representative Interview

Marketing Representative
Columbia, MD

The process took a day - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in August 2011.

Interview Details – They were pleasant but never provided name of person setting up interview and seemed disorganized with this process.

Interview Question – How do you feel about working 60 hour weeks?   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Entry Level
Columbia, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in October 2012.

Interview Details – The interview is easy. They offer you a job on the spot unless you have something glaringly wrong with you. They are always interviewing and this is a churn and burn environment. They give pretty much everyone a job. My friend interviewed here and declined. Said the interview was easy so I applied to get a offer.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in May 2013.

Interview Details – This was an easy interview process. The company is looking for salespeople to go door-to-door to solicit what they are selling. If you are competent and can 'interact' with people on the phone, you will be invited to the first round interview with the president. Where you wont be able to find out any particulars of the job until interview #3. The president kept saying "we participated in the program", which made me suspicious...

Interview Question – Can you interact with people?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was highly unimpressed with the organization. It was more of a front than it was an actual business. When I went in for the first interview, the office was empty...even for the president. Seriously?... an office desk with only a phone on it? Do your research on this company.

Entry Level Sales Interview

Entry Level Sales

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview Details – Three step interview process.

Reason for Declining – It is a glorified door-to-door sales position. Don't do it.

Worked for Vivid Marketing? Contribute to the Community!