Vivid Marketing

Updated Dec 4, 2014

1.8

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in April 2012.

Company was very thorough with the interview process. I met with a hiring manager for roughly 30 min on the first day. They explained the clients they work with and what the rest of the interview process would look like. The questions were standard, but that's what I would expect for a entry level position.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about leadership examples and my five year goals   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in May 2011.

There was a 3 step interview process. The first step was an initial interview with an attractive young woman named Chrysanthi. She was the president of the company; she gave information about the position and the company. The next step was an all day interview where I shadowed a sales rep named Lauren to see what it was like to work there. Finally, the 3rd step was a face to face interview with a manager named Brandon. Everyone treated me with the utmost respect. This company does excellent work because they help businesses reduce their energy costs.

I declined the offer because of excessive traveling.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in October 2013.

I applied online and was called in for a face-to-face interview. I was excited because I thought that this would be a real marketing position that was similar to an internship that I previously had. Unfortunately, they lie on their job description and I did not stay for the full interview. The position was a sales position in which you stand at a table in a big wholesale store such as Sam's Club and Costco and flag people down to sell them a product (e.g. skin care products).

Interview Questions
    • The basic questions you get asked - what are your strengths and weaknesses and what experiences do you have in sales and customer service?   Answer Question

I was not interested in the position and was lied to about the job description.

Dec 4, 2014President

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, however I do want to clarify a few statements you made:

1-There are several forms of marketing. The type we do is direct marketing. We are the
    ... More

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in January 2013.

After I submitted my resume via CareerBuilder, the recruiter called me within 24 hours. I answered a few qualifying questions over the phone, and we set up an in-person interview. The recruiter was extremely polite, informative, and transparent. She answered all of my questions honestly. I came in for my scheduled interview, and I enjoyed the upbeat music playing in the lobby. I met with the hiring manager for about 20-30 minutes. She discussed the position in detail and reviewed my qualifications. After the interview was completed, I received a phone call that afternoon stating that the hiring manager was impressed with my preliminary interview performance and they would like to invite me back for a second interview so that I could shadow the current HR manager for a portion of the afternoon to make sure the position was a mutual fit. I loved what I saw! The hiring manager offered me the position on the spot, and I started the following week. Overall, it was a comprehensive, informative interview process that left me feeling informed and excited about beginning my new position with Vivid Marketing, Inc.!

Interview Questions
    • What is something about me that would not be found on my resume?   Answer Question

Dec 4, 2014President

As you mentioned, we are very detailed during the interview process, and like to go as in depth about the positions offered as much as possible; Even to the extent of offering a shadow day to the ... More

Sales Representative (Leader) Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in September 2011.

Three step detailed interview process. 1:1 with a manager, an in field assessment with a company employee that involved a detailed job shadow, a phone final interview to answer questions. I got a lot out of the job shadow.

Interview Questions
    • Discussing a skill I want to improve on. Was more prepared to talk about my strengths than my weaknesses.   View Answer
    I had to pass a background check, drug test, and and in field assessment which an employee needed to provide an evaluation.

Dec 16, 2014President

We appreciate the time it took for you to write a review about your interview experience! As you mentioned, we do like to discuss what someone would like to improve upon during the interview process ... More

Entry Level Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in January 2012.

I applied for the position with Vivid Marketing online and received a phone call regarding my resume within 24 hours. I was told to research the company before coming in for my interview; however, there was not much information online. The initial interview was face to face with a manager. I asked many questions about the company (i.e. job responsibilities, salary, room for growth, etc.) but the manager would not answer my specific questions but said that I would learn that information if I was invited back for a full day interview. I was called 3 hours after my interview took place and was invited for a full day interview.
    The full day interview consisted of following around other account managers. It was then that I learned that the job was a door to door sales position, something that was never stated on any website. The office environment seemed great; however, you barely spend anytime in the office except for morning and evening meetings.

Interview Questions
    • If I interviewed one of your friends to get more information about you, what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Entry Level Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in April 2014.

They were very communicative during the interview process. I had to go into the office for a 15 minute interview and then I got called back to shadow an employee for the day. We drove to a nearby territory and went door to door on businesses to sell them products. It was good to be able to see what I would be doing there on a daily basis.

Marketing & Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Vivid Marketing.

A company does direct marketing. This was an easy interview that took no more than 20 minutes. After a HR interview, there will be a whole day interview that you can see what those employees are actually doing. Not clear about the exact position. I'm planning to know more about this position on Monday.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

The process took a dayinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in August 2011.

They were pleasant but never provided name of person setting up interview and seemed disorganized with this process.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in October 2012.

The interview is easy. They offer you a job on the spot unless you have something glaringly wrong with you. They are always interviewing and this is a churn and burn environment. They give pretty much everyone a job. My friend interviewed here and declined. Said the interview was easy so I applied to get a offer.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer