Vivid Marketing

Updated Feb 10, 2015

1.9

Marketing Manager Interview

Preliminary phone interview

Interview Questions
    • How has your most recent job prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

The interview process was awesome because I was able to see what I would be responsible for doing on a daily basis. Vivid Marketing reached out to me once I submitted my resume, told me more information about the position I was applying for and scheduled me for a preliminary interview. During my preliminary interview I got to sit down with the CEO of Vivid Marketing where she went into detail about the company as well as the position. I was then called later that day because I was selected to advance to the second round of the interview process. I was able to spend the day with a top representative in the office to observe them acquire new customers for the client as well as retain current customers. The girl I went on the second interview with was very helpful and answered the questions I had for her. during the 3rd and final interview I was again able to sit down with Chrysanthi, the CEO and she answered the rest of the questions I had. I was then offered the position the following day and was able to start training soon after.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time or situation where you really had to set-up and use your leadership skills. What were some of the obstacles you had to face in this specific situation?   Answer Question

Account Representative for Quill Office Supplies Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryland (Colombia)
    Anonymous Employee in Maryland (Colombia)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Vivid Marketing.

The interview was 30 minutes. It was not very detailed. Mainly asked about resume and why you want to work for vivid marketing.

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Vivid Marketing in August 2014.

the HR asked me several questions, such as what is your weakness, what kind of personalities that a successful leader should have. And the HR show me the career growth steps. Everyone should start from a sales, that's what I don't want.

it's all about sales

Vivid Marketing Response

Dec 4, 2014President

We appreciate you writing a review about our company, however I am confused as to what you found negative about our company, other than the fact that we handle direct sales and marketing for our ... More

Sales Representative (Leader) Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview was interesting to say the least. They presented some strong arguments about the choice of work. Impressive at the most. Offered me a job (of course) I mean come on it is sales. thought about taking it but in the end chose another firm that offered me slightly more in terms of salary and benefits.

Account Representative Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Vivid Marketing in January 2013.

I posted my resume online and the HR manager reached out to me for a first round interview. I accepted for at minimum to get interview experience. I sat down with the President of the company where she explained the "what" and 'why" behind the opportunity for us and the clients the represent. I was offered the second interview which was a day of shadowing the position to know exactly what I would do myself. The young man answered all my questions and we just had a fun day talking to customers. During the third round interview I sat down with the President again and she asked how I thought my experience was and answered any follow up questions I had.

Interview Questions
    • What about your previous work experience, do think would be beneficial in this position?   Answer Question
    If you have any concerns or previous engagements, bring them up during the final interview.

Vivid Marketing Response

Dec 4, 2014President

Our number 1 concern is that a candidate knows exactly who we are and why we do what we do, from the get-go. We want to show people "where we've been" and "where we're going" as a company, and what ... More

Entry Level Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Three step interview process.

It is a glorified door-to-door sales position. Don't do it.

Marketing/Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in March 2014.

I applied through an online application, within two days they contacted me and set up a first interview. During the first interview they explain (very superficially) the position and the advance placement options. The recruiting manager ask basic questions about my best abilities, flaws and where to improve. It was a very short, 15 min. interview. I was told that if interested I would be called up to a second round of interviews.
    That day, they called for a second round of interviews for the following day in which a whole day process was followed. Basically it was being on the position, that's when I found out that it was a B2B sales position. Walking around the city, door to door. This process could be done in half a day and set up the final interview before or after noon. By the end of the day I was taken back to the office gave feedback and gave me feedback on my performance.

Interview Questions
    • They asked what was the most difficult task I had while on my previous job.   Answer Question

The position as not as described at first, the salary + compensation package was not they best and it did not work in my benefit.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

The process took a dayinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in August 2011.

They were pleasant but never provided name of person setting up interview and seemed disorganized with this process.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vivid Marketing in October 2012.

The interview is easy. They offer you a job on the spot unless you have something glaringly wrong with you. They are always interviewing and this is a churn and burn environment. They give pretty much everyone a job. My friend interviewed here and declined. Said the interview was easy so I applied to get a offer.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer