Vivint Customer Support Representative Interview Questions

1.7

Customer Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vivint (Provo, UT) in September 2013.

Interview

I submitted my application, it was during the fall so it wasn't during peak hiring times, I had to contact the recruiter who informed me that the next training class wasn't for another month, and to contact them the last week of Sept to set up an interview. I did so and got a interview that week. It was a group interview, but with only two people. They asked questions like why I thought I would do well in this position. They ended the interview by saying that if they decided to hire me I would receive a email with a job offer that I would need to accept. I left and before I got home I had the email on my phone.

Interview Questions

• Probably "What makes you a good fit for this position?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vivint

Customer Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vivint (Provo, UT) in March 2013.

Interview

Very informal and friendly. I was asked about previous experience with Customer Service.

Customer Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vivint (Provo, UT) in April 2012.

Interview

I found the job online and was invited to a job fair. I showed up, filled out a form and then was given a quick tour of the amazing facilities. I then entered a group interview and was asked some strange questions and then offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• I was handed a whiteboard marker and was asked to name 10 other things I could do with it other than write with it in under 15 seconds.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much to negotiate. The position was entry level and I understood that my pay would be performance based. All I did was select my start date.