Vizioncore

Relevance Date Difficulty

Support Engineer Interview

Support Engineer
Buffalo Grove, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Vizioncore in December 2009.

Interview Details – there is very big snow that day and I drove to the location which is about 30 miles from home and I god dressed in suits and ties and went to the company and waited in the waiting area, got coffee, and talked with attendent, then the manager came out and I told I went to the restroom. later we chatted about my resume items and chatted with another guy in the company, then visited their data center. it is very nice talk and I got the job.

Interview Question – have you used San storage?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Development Interview

Software Development

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Vizioncore in January 2009.

Interview Details – A recruiter called. Then a developer called with some technical questions. Then an on-site interview with 4-5 developers.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vizioncore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vizioncore interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vizioncore employees and interview candidates.