Viztek

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Applications Support/Interfaces Interview

Garner, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Viztek in July 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed here hoping maybe this might be a good opportunity along with some other offers that i already had on the table. I thought I would check them out since they were close by in garner, NC

I did a quick phone interview and was brought in. Met the VP. Was told he has only been there for 4 months himself. Was introduced to the supposed support lead person. Was instantly not impressed at all with his professionalism and appearance in general. That is when I started getting a little freaked about what I had gotten myself into.

They refuse to tell you a salary range until they have had you there over 1.5 hours and then suddenly I just forced the question. They come back and said mid 30's. This is the first interview that I have ever laughed in but laugh I did. My very first application support job ever paid more than that and here I am with 5 years experience. I told him no thats ok ill just go ahead and take the 60k offer I already had on my plate and got up and walked out. If you want a decent salary do not go interview here!

Interview Question – There was no real questions   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They offer horrible pay. Just horrible for the triangle. They mentioned they had just moved from florida to the NC area due to the hiring pool available here. I got news for you Viztek. You better learn how to front the cash or you will get no talent in your company and it will close down very very soon. I guarantee it. This explains why you have such a big building with nobody inside it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Viztek? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Viztek interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Viztek employees and interview candidates.