Vocalocity

www.vocalocity.com

Vocalocity Interview Questions

2.8

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vocalocity in May 2014.

Sent my resume in - called by HR within 3 days and set up on a phone interview. Had a great phone interview and was set up for 2 face to face interviews at the HQ.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Two rounds and quite extensive. Met with the whole marketing team and some salespeople. Mostly a personality test vs. a formal test based on skills or an in depth technical comprehension. We discussed the outlook for the company at the time and how the marketing and sales teams supported each other through collateral and training.

Interview Questions
    NA - I accepted without additional negotiation.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vocalocity.

Interview process was straight-forward. One phone introduction then one face to face interview where 2 people were in the room. Found out later that day they wanted to offer me the position. The interview was more of a conversational interview.

Interview Questions
    • Straight forward questions, what do you know about our company.   Answer Question
    No negoatiation

Tier II Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Vocalocity in August 2013.

I was recruited by a coworker (while working as a recruiter; it's a long story), and ended up getting the interview. It was a long interview (about 3-4 hours), including chatting with team leads, team managers, and sitting with someone working on the team to get a feel for what a day could be like, and some of the utilities. They mostly went over network infrastructure questions, as well as transport and protocol questions, and if I didn't know something, they'd teach it to me, then ask later to see if I'd picked it up.

Interview Questions
    • They had a game of 20 questions in order to see your troubleshooting process, and they will choose something at random. Basically, they want to see your process; whether or not you get the right answer is not the emphasis.   Answer Question

SDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Vocalocity.

Very quick process. First had a phone interview and then had an in office interview. Both of the interviews were set up by a recruiter who contacted me through LinkedIn. The interview was pretty laid back. There were three managers in the interview. One asked the majority of the questions and two asked several follow up. Nothing to difficult...I think they mainly try to get a feel for your personality and attitude.

Interview Questions
    Barely any. I left the interview and got a call from the recruiter saying they would be sending me an offer letter.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vocalocity in May 2009.

Very tough developers interview. One or two interviews. Expect developer interview to last 2- 3 hours. You will talk to developers from different teams, QA engineers. expect to write code on white board.

Interview Questions
    • Expect to describe problems you solved, how to handle performance problem.   Answer Question