Vocera

Interview Details – Nice people

Interview Question – Technical questions   Answer Question

QA Test Engineer Intern Interview

QA Test Engineer Intern

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Vocera.

Interview Details – Applied via Website and received a call from hiring manager regarding on-site interview for the position. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. For the first round, I was asked to write answers for several job related question on paper, so that they can gauge my thought process and my knowledge for the position.

After first round, I received a mail from he company regarding my second interview. This time the interview was around 1.5 hours long, and this time I was interviewed by 3 employees(Lead QA Manager, Test Manager and Test Engineer) for 30 mins. In which they gave several questions regarding coding and how to design and develop test cases etc.

Interview Question – Question were pretty much straight forward, but some of them were a bit tricky   Answer Question

Administration Position Interview

Administration Position

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vocera.

Interview Details – 4 Interviews in total. Not too much detailed. Recruiter doesn't know his job.

Negotiation Details – Back and forwth for 3 days with the recruiter.

Solution Architect Interview

Solution Architect

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vocera in April 2011.

Interview Details – External recruiting team working with the interviewers to set up time.

Did check in in the middle of the process to see if the role was still appropriate.
Asked technical, behavioral and work style questions.

Small company that is growing quickly, not clear on growth opportunities.

Interview Questions

Worked for Vocera? Contribute to the Community!