Vocollect

Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Support Interview

Corporate Support
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Vocollect in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was recommended by an employee. I first met with the hiring manager during the first round. The second round consisted of interviewing with a colleague from my group as well as the director of a support group along with a couple of his direct reports. The third round of interviews was with the hiring manager. I felt the process was very thorough and professional. It was very important to the company that the candidate was a fit for both the skills/responsibilities as well as the company culture.

Interview Question – Please give an example of a time when you did not voice your opinion effectively enough. What were the results?   Answer Question

Worked for Vocollect? Contribute to the Community!