Vodafone Egypt

29 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cost Analyst Interview

Cost Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Vodafone Egypt.

Interview Details – I applied online for the job about 6 months before they called me, they told me I have to do a small statistics/Math test first before the HR interview, I got a very high mark in the test as I was told in interview after. Interview went great, it was all in the form of behavioral questions. I was told they will get back to me within two weeks but sadly I wasn't contacted again.

Interview Question – Tell us about a situation where your friend had a difficult problem and you managed to help him/her solve it.   Answer Question

L&D Project Manager Interview

L&D Project Manager
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vodafone Egypt in June 2014.

Interview Details – There was no screening, just a call to confirm time and date of the face-to-face interview. They started the interview process latter than they should have, due to traffic jam problem. Interview was not very long, but the main purpose is getting the details of my previous experience and how I contributed/managed previous projects. Despite the fact that my resume was very detailed, I felt they were a bit surprised I never managed projects previously. I made it clear that I was an asset in 5 different projects where I had the opportunity and skills to be responsible for numerous tasks: assisting in hiring, manage the operations part of interviews, interviewing for team managers and front line agents, assisting IT in setting up and testing the training and production environments of agent stations, delivering training, listening to calls and managing the handover from the lead project manager to operations.

Interview Question – Why did you apply to a project manager position while you have never managed any projects previously?
It was unexpected because you called me! I'm not applying for an entry level position so you try to confuse me with a question as such - I have already explained my experience in operations and support functions, which enabled me to see how everything works, and how it starts from scratch, and how to take it from there to be one of the biggest projects in the region.
  View Answer

Customer Service Representative (UK) Interview

Customer Service Representative (UK)
Heliopolis (Egypt)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Vodafone Egypt.

Interview Details – I sent my CV and they called me after a couple of weeks and had a phone interview. I was then told I passed this one and told me the time and date for the 1:1 interview. It went normal for the first part asking personal questions. Then for the second part, I was asked about my current achievements and want my interests are. For the third and final part, I was asked about my future and how I see it to be. I was rejected because I hadn't practiced English conversation for so long and they asked me to enhance it and re-apply again.

Interview Question – If you could change only one thing from your past, what would it be?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Vodafone Egypt.

Interview Details – i had a phone call and a technical interview then i had an HR interview which was a little bit difficult it asked the competancy based interviw questions which are about situations actions response

Interview Question – Tell me a situation where you dont like the idea of your manager ? how did you tell him? and how u react?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Madīnat Sittah Uktūbar (Egypt)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Vodafone Egypt in December 2010.

Interview Details – -Very good alignment between the technical teams and the HR team.
-Always looking for the talented people in the Egyptian market.
-very organized hiring process.
the job profile not matching the real job duty is some cases

Interview Question – What is the different between Vodafone and other IT & telecommunication companies in the market   Answer Question

Transmission Site Engineer Interview

Transmission Site Engineer
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Vodafone Egypt in December 2013.

Interview Details – by having a friend inside which passed my CV to the department manager and I was called by phone and got a date for the interview and did well then
I got the call to negotiate the contract.

Interview Question – I was asked to describe my previous company in two words   View Answer

Reason for Declining – the contract was determined to be for very short period only three months

Back Office Agent Interview

Back Office Agent

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Vodafone Egypt.

Interview Details – I think all interviews had same questions asking about me and my last job and why left work and i have answers for each issue .

Interview Question – The most unexpected do u like helping your parents ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was thinking about strongly in offer and see if it fits and matching my skills and my abilities and educational will accept the offer.

High Value Call Center Representative Interview

High Value Call Center Representative

I applied online - interviewed at Vodafone Egypt in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied to the job through vodafone's international career website, and got a call back nearly a month later. When i got the call, it was a surprise phone interview that had to be done at the time while i was on the road driving!. The interview was in english and had easy questions like introduce yourself and how to deal with an angry customer. After i got accepted to that i'm now scheduled for a face to face interview at their main office in maadi.

Interview Question – Skills required to deal with customers.   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Senior Administrative Assistant
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Vodafone Egypt in July 2010.

Interview Details – I received a phone call then made 3 interviews. Later on, I was asked to sign the offer.
The people & culture there are so much fun.

Interview Question – What are the things you don't like about yourself?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied online and interviewed at Vodafone Egypt.

Interview Details – Applied online, Phone Interview, English Exam, HR Interview

Interview Question – Tell me a situation where you were creative?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vodafone Egypt

Worked for Vodafone Egypt? Contribute to the Community!