Vodafone España

Relevance Date Difficulty

Specialist Design Interview

Specialist Design

Interviewed at Vodafone España

Interview Details – Group interview, psicotechnic and personal interview.

Interview Question – Group interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fast.

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Graduate Trainee Engineer
Mohali, Punjab (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Vodafone España.

Interview Details – test will be conducted in college compus....... its techincal as well as non tech.

than tech interveiw round and hr rounds

Transmission Engineer (Specialist) Interview

Transmission Engineer (Specialist)
Madrid (Spain)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Vodafone España in June 2008.

Interview Details – Personal Interview with HR followed by an interview with 2 Managers, the final one was held with the Head of Core Network ..............................................................................................................................
No additional interviews took place as i had an internship there.

Interview Question – What do you think the word "Responsability" means?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Junior Software Engineer
Huesca (Spain)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Vodafone España in May 2009.

Interview Details – The internship position was offered by the company and an external organization. First, I had an interview with the organization, which consisted on an English test, IQ test, a group interview and a 1:1 interview. The last interview was with the company, and was more technical. I was asked about my programming skills, my hobbies, the projects I had done so far, my interest in Internet, etc.

Interview Question – What programming languages are you comfortable with?   Answer Question

Worked for Vodafone España? Contribute to the Community!