Vodafone Hutchison Australia Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2014
Updated Jul 26, 2014

2.7

Retail Store Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia in July 2014.

Applied online. I was called to come in for an interview after 3 days. Questions are pretty standard, most are about your work experience, customer service skills, and behavioral questions. I was told that I will be updated in 2 days regarding the result. Sent a thank you email to follow up. No response after 2 weeks.

Retail Store Associate Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia.

Office and work culture seemed upbeat and friendly and informal. I got an interview through a friend who worked there. There was one interview and I was informed the following day that I got accepted. Very quick hiring process. After this they run a background check on you

Interview Questions
    Be confident. Practise a role play before the interview. Sell your strengths

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gold Coast (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gold Coast (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia in September 2009.

I had an phone intervoew first. After I cleared that I had one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do when a customer is irrated and needs a new handset for his faulty one?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia in June 2008.

Most interviews involve a 3 step approach. 1. initial interview, I heard back within 3 days. Step 2 - interview number 2 to find a bit more detail about the job on hand and what you will bring to the job. I prepared a 90 day plan to present. Step 3 was offer.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you will get and use customer insights in this role?   View Answer

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia in June 2010.

3 rounds of interview Voice and Accent, HR and Operations round

NA

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia in August 2011.

everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, off

Retail Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia in February 2011.

Application is through online process, the notified of group assessment centre and interviews via email. It was a one whole day full of group activities, which recruiters would observe applicants and how they interacted with other applicants. Activities consisted of presentation, negotiation, role play and general customer service skills. After group activities were completed, one on one interviews were conducted. The assessment day was fun filled, relaxing and very interactive. Be yourself, and try to engage in the activities as much as you can, but not too overbearing.

Interview Questions

Worked for Vodafone Hutchison Australia? Contribute to the Community!