Vodafone Hutchison Australia

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Store Associate Interview

Retail Store Associate

I applied online - interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia in July 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online. I was called to come in for an interview after 3 days. Questions are pretty standard, most are about your work experience, customer service skills, and behavioral questions. I was told that I will be updated in 2 days regarding the result. Sent a thank you email to follow up. No response after 2 weeks.

Retail Store Associate Interview

Retail Store Associate

The process took a day - interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia.

Interview Details – Office and work culture seemed upbeat and friendly and informal. I got an interview through a friend who worked there. There was one interview and I was informed the following day that I got accepted. Very quick hiring process. After this they run a background check on you

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Be confident. Practise a role play before the interview. Sell your strengths

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Gold Coast (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia in September 2009.

Interview Details – I had an phone intervoew first. After I cleared that I had one on one interview.

Interview Question – What would you do when a customer is irrated and needs a new handset for his faulty one?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Sydney (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia in June 2008.

Interview Details – Most interviews involve a 3 step approach. 1. initial interview, I heard back within 3 days. Step 2 - interview number 2 to find a bit more detail about the job on hand and what you will bring to the job. I prepared a 90 day plan to present. Step 3 was offer.

Interview Question – Explain how you will get and use customer insights in this role?   View Answer

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia in June 2010.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview Voice and Accent, HR and Operations round

Interview Question – Work Exp with previous employer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NA

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia in August 2011.

Interview Details – everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, off

Interview Question – tell me something about child labor   Answer Question

Retail Associate Interview

Retail Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia in February 2011.

Interview Details – Application is through online process, the notified of group assessment centre and interviews via email. It was a one whole day full of group activities, which recruiters would observe applicants and how they interacted with other applicants. Activities consisted of presentation, negotiation, role play and general customer service skills. After group activities were completed, one on one interviews were conducted. The assessment day was fun filled, relaxing and very interactive. Be yourself, and try to engage in the activities as much as you can, but not too overbearing.

Interview Question – What kind of customer experience do you have?   Answer Question

Worked for Vodafone Hutchison Australia? Contribute to the Community!