Vodafone Interview Questions in India

Updated Aug 30, 2014

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Solution Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vodafone in August 2010.

Vodafone has a veey transparent and robust hiring process. They wil give high amount of importance to stability of candidate. Preference is given to female candidates considering the diversity agenda of the company. Expect more functional questions durinfg the interview. They will prefer subject matter experts over candidates with overall higher competence. Will share feedback post interview.

Interview Questions
    • Situational questions like. What will you do if ? & if this then ? For certain roles they also conduct GDs   View Answer
    Dont negotiate much. They have level specific salary slabs and will not negotiate beyond that.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Vodafone.

The process took 2 days and results were to be announced in next 7 days..There was a written test & that was quite difficult.Two sections were included in the test : quantitative apti + some logical and verbal questions. The next round was GD and we have given a general topic.
    The technical interview was on the next day and the interviewer was very good. He made me feel very comfortable. Questions were related to my field(electronics) and projects undertaken.

The overall experience was very good.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were based on my field of specialization.   Answer Question

SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - PREPAID SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Okhla (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okhla (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Vodafone.

INITIAL COMMUNICATION:
    With a choosing look gave an + indication for me to become a part of this company.
    I expressed myself also for there choosing criteria.
    Then everything continued with deep faith...

PLANNING AND NO. OF INTERVIEWS:
    Only first and the final.

BONUS POINTS FOR YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE PEOPLE, OFFICE AND WORK CULTURE:
    Nothing, as I have a little inclination to perceive others, thus 100% bonus points - either all is useful or all is not useful.

Interview Questions
    • Question not been asked yet I have been asked to answer.   Answer Question
    NEGOTIATION:
    No negotiations

MY PERSONAL OPINION ON NEGOTIATIONS TO OTHERS:
    Negotiation is a complex as well as simple phenomenon based on personal or impersonal needs.
    May negotiate for balancing needs trying to be simple.
    May not negotiate for balancing needs trying to be complex.

IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Vodafone in January 2011.

A very general process of one on one interview preempted by a telephonic one. Very generalized process with easy selection process

Interview Questions
    • No such difficulty in questions being asked. However emphasis is given more on people skills rather than technical skills   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Vodafone in June 2011.

Having very high restricting process for the interview, Review is happen first by resume, then a formal conversation by the HR manager, Then set up a face to face functional interview, After get the approval from the hiring manager, Final HR interview is happen. Salary negotiation etc.

Interview Questions
    • All the related to your work & requirement for the position.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vodafone in March 2009.

If you are a good match for the position, you will be contacted. You will have a phone interview, and if you clear that then you will have an in person interview. Interview questions are very basic, just be calm and confident.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are not difficult. They ask you details about your education and work experience.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Vodafone in January 2010.

On Campus

Interview Questions
    • How does having an operations management background makes you fit for a sales & marketing role?   Answer Question

Analyst ( SAS Ans Stats) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Vodafone in November 2012.

Tell about yourself. 1. usage and syntax. 2. Methods to create Macro Variables. 3 OLS Assumptions 4.Multicollinearity 5. Difference between regression and correlation

Interview Questions
    • Given a data on customer id, purchase dates and amount paid, how will you extract the last 2 purchases done by every customer?   View Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ahmadābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmadābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Vodafone in November 2012.

test every persons skills not his/her grades, test every persons ability to work not this that his/her get how many marks.

Interview Questions
    • when employer is not willing to work at this situation what u can do?   View Answer

Marketing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cochin (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Vodafone in March 2012.

Very transparent and fast. To the point questions

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was regarding my brother's job type which I couldn't explain. He was with ABB , instrumentation engineer.   Answer Question
    I din try to negotiate for designation and that is one advice which I would give to others. Pls do not compromise your designation as well as salary

Worked for Vodafone? Contribute to the Community!