Vodafone

Updated Jan 28, 2015

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Vodafone.

The process took 2 days and results were to be announced in next 7 days..There was a written test & that was quite difficult.Two sections were included in the test : quantitative apti + some logical and verbal questions. The next round was GD and we have given a general topic.
    The technical interview was on the next day and the interviewer was very good. He made me feel very comfortable. Questions were related to my field(electronics) and projects undertaken.

The overall experience was very good.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were based on my field of specialization.   Answer Question

SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - PREPAID SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okhla (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okhla (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vodafone.

INITIAL COMMUNICATION:
    With a choosing look gave an + indication for me to become a part of this company.
    I expressed myself also for there choosing criteria.
    Then everything continued with deep faith...

PLANNING AND NO. OF INTERVIEWS:
    Only first and the final.

BONUS POINTS FOR YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE PEOPLE, OFFICE AND WORK CULTURE:
    Nothing, as I have a little inclination to perceive others, thus 100% bonus points - either all is useful or all is not useful.

Interview Questions
    • Question not been asked yet I have been asked to answer.   Answer Question
    NEGOTIATION:
    No negotiations

MY PERSONAL OPINION ON NEGOTIATIONS TO OTHERS:
    Negotiation is a complex as well as simple phenomenon based on personal or impersonal needs.
    May negotiate for balancing needs trying to be simple.
    May not negotiate for balancing needs trying to be complex.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Vodafone in May 2013.

received a telephone call from colleague and went for an interview
    telephonic interview happened and it was good
    personal technical interview was happened and it was good
    same day hr interview was also happened

3.7

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmadābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmadābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Vodafone in November 2012.

test every persons skills not his/her grades, test every persons ability to work not this that his/her get how many marks.

Interview Questions
    • when employer is not willing to work at this situation what u can do?   View Answer

Analyst ( SAS Ans Stats) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vodafone in November 2012.

Tell about yourself. 1. usage and syntax. 2. Methods to create Macro Variables. 3 OLS Assumptions 4.Multicollinearity 5. Difference between regression and correlation

Interview Questions
    • Given a data on customer id, purchase dates and amount paid, how will you extract the last 2 purchases done by every customer?   View Answer

Marketing Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Vodafone in March 2012.

Very transparent and fast. To the point questions

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was regarding my brother's job type which I couldn't explain. He was with ABB , instrumentation engineer.   Answer Question
    I din try to negotiate for designation and that is one advice which I would give to others. Pls do not compromise your designation as well as salary

Senior Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vodafone in December 2011.

Hiring is done by the Director for Team Manager & above. The process is not complicated but the interview is tough & requires in depth knowledge of the business.

I need 20% more than whatever I'm getting from my current employer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vodafone in December 2011.

The hiring process began with a standard presentation about the company and the job profile. Questions and doubts were encouraged by the management. After that process interested students were split into different groups and a group discussion was conducted to assess their communication and team playing abilities. The short listed students from the group discussion were called for a face to face interview at the office with an interview panel.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Vodafone in June 2011.

Having very high restricting process for the interview, Review is happen first by resume, then a formal conversation by the HR manager, Then set up a face to face functional interview, After get the approval from the hiring manager, Final HR interview is happen. Salary negotiation etc.

Interview Questions
    • All the related to your work & requirement for the position.   Answer Question

IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Vodafone in January 2011.

A very general process of one on one interview preempted by a telephonic one. Very generalized process with easy selection process

Interview Questions
    • No such difficulty in questions being asked. However emphasis is given more on people skills rather than technical skills   Answer Question