Vodafone Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Vodafone (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

You have open interview there you have to first go for first interview and there is general quition on English and they see your English and speach if you are good then you are selected for next round . in next round you have to bargain for salary. And one you selected they give you training for 15 day after training you are finally selected for the job.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vodafone (Bangalore (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Written Test They will give 25 questions . You have to get Minimum cutoff marks > Cut off marks will depends on the maximum marks, Technical, Manager round, HR round

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vodafone (Pune (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

First Round was Telephonic and after 2-3 days got call for face 2 face. got confirmation from HR after 2 days but HR interview and salary negotiation process is too slow. also hike they give is very less.

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vodafone.

Interview

Basic application - if successful with this, you were then asked to complete a timed and recorded interview online. This task asked basic questions - why do you want to work for us. The next phase was the assessment centre that lasted about four hours. Each candidate had a one on one interview and after a group based exercise.

Interview Questions

• Name a times where you worked well in groups/ talk about project you have completed   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Vodafone (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

A bit to much for such a job, an assessment centre, we had a team presentation, individual presentations and normal information about the company. They made us do group exercises, individual presentation and a final group presentation.

MBA Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Vodafone (Madrid (Spain)) in March 2015.

Interview

1st Video Interview then percentile interview. 1st one very awkward because you record yourself and watch yourself. Need training because they gave you really few seconds to prepare the answers and they keep on recording you.

Interview Questions

• Why Vodafone? Where do you see in 5 years? Is there anything else you want to add that we should know?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Vodafone (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Slow..........three months and then nothing. Constant chasing produced no results, they hide behind doors and only come out when forced. HR / Recruitment do not respond - outsourced and therefore have no feeling for the company.Hiring Manager was ineffective, weak, incapable of anything more than platitudes. Overall impression is that Vodafone is not a caring company and that they are only interested in drones who will work 9-5. If you have a degree in History you will be useful to Vodafone as you will be able to remind them how once in the dim and distant past, they were a great company.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask anything at all that was stressful or insightful. Why do you want this job   Answer Question

Learning & Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paddington, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vodafone (Paddington, England (UK)).

Interview

Excellent. Speedy. Laid back and authentic. Positive experience. Telephone interview was good and face to face with case study was appropriate. Allowed plenty of opportunity for my questions to ask about role and the company culture

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vodafone (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2015.

Interview

2 person panel. Standard interview. There were a lot of behavioral questions. If I could give any advice I would practice the STAR model. They typically look for people with a hunter mentality so be sure to do your best to get this across.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Vodafone in April 2012.

Interview

1 x interview with HR, 1 x test - excel & marketing, 1 x interview with HR + Manager, 1 x interview with Manager + Director The HR interview was the longest, as it took almost 1 hourr to present the job.

Interview Questions

• 1. About my work experience 2. About my plans for the future 3. Specific "what would i do in this business context/with this product?" questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negociation