Vodafone Ireland

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Vodafone Ireland in March 2010.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by a head-hunter who put my cv in front of the hiring manager and invited me to interview. Initial interview with relevant Director with positive feedback. Next interview with CEO. Told I was shortlisted in the last two candidates. Then told three weeks later that the other short-listed candidate had been offered and accepted. Professional and courteous process. Prompt at providing feedback and updates as to progress through the interview process.

Interview Question – How important is the culture of an organisation in determining its success?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was contacted three months later and offered another relevant position. However, this was less senior and below my acceptable salary range.

Worked for Vodafone Ireland? Contribute to the Community!