Vodafone Ireland

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Vodafone Ireland in March 2010.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by a head-hunter who put my cv in front of the hiring manager and invited me to interview. Initial interview with relevant Director with positive feedback. Next interview with CEO. Told I was shortlisted in the last two candidates. Then told three weeks later that the other short-listed candidate had been offered and accepted. Professional and courteous process. Prompt at providing feedback and updates as to progress through the interview process.

Interview Question – How important is the culture of an organisation in determining its success?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was contacted three months later and offered another relevant position. However, this was less senior and below my acceptable salary range.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vodafone Ireland? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vodafone Ireland Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vodafone Ireland employees and interview candidates.