Vodafone Ireland Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2014
Updated Apr 4, 2014

2.8

Telecom Billing Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Vodafone Ireland in October 2012.

Got a call from HR ; 1 month later i applied to the position.
    Initial HR phone interview - basic about work experience and interests
    Face to face interview - 1hour with Solution Architect teams
    Mainly concentrated on experience and some questions how to design a solution and what factors to be considered. There was a question about "stakeholder/vendor management - how do you handle tough vendor" - i think this where (they said) i failed answered it correctly.
    Otherwise, interview was fair - focussing on how best candidate is fit for the position based on previous exp...few questions
    1. Explain about your experiecne
    6. how do u handle stakeholder/vendor/3rd party providers
    7. whats your career goal - short/long terms

Interviewers were friendly

A Role In Human Resources Interview

I sent my cv in for a role I had experience in. I also had previously worked for Vodafone directly and indirectly on two previous occasions. I didn't even get a rejection notice, let alone a phone interview. I simply heard nothing. That's not acceptable in this day and age.

Graduate Programmer 2014 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sandyford (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandyford (Ireland)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Vodafone Ireland in February 2014.

First you need to pass some tests online, checking verbal, numerical and analytical skills. Then you have to pass more tests, including situations you would most likely be faced with if you start working there. After completing this, you have to pass a phone interview, completely competency-basedm with aprox. 8 questions. If you succeed you get invited to the Vodafone Experience Day, kind of an assestment center, which is the last round of the process and where you are given 3 more tasks to complete. It was a very good experience, great candidate handling, enough information and always up to the deadlines.

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty normal competency-based questions, looking at ambition, innovation, influence, teamwork, etc. They expect you to answer using the STAR method and help you through the delination of the answer if you don't understand something or need help with an example.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Galway (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galway (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Vodafone Ireland in February 2013.

I applied online through their website. The application process was easy and straightforward, the only thing that was unclear to me was that both a CV and cover letter were required. I neglected to upload a CV, but got a very friendly email from HR to request one. I was called up for interview a couple of days later. The interview was easy to schedule and they would have worked around my current working hours if needed. The interview was off-site in a local hotel, which was easy to get to. People were very friendly, interested and we had a good conversation. I had a good feeling about it. They took their time, they asked difficult questions, sure, but it didn't feel as if they were trying to trick me. I didn't get an offer, but I did get thorough and very useful feedback when I asked and the advice to apply for other positions. I was left with a very positive impression of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you applying for this job and not for a job in X field which you would be better suited for?   Answer Question

Graduate Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vodafone Ireland.

I completed the online reasoning and verbal test first. After a while they sent me an email saying that I passed that fase and I had to complete a sort of behavioral test online where I was presented with some real world situation and I had to tell how I would have behaved.
    After an other week we scheduled a telephone meeting. The telephone interview was very easy and I din't fell to much tense.

Interview Questions
    • What was your specific contribution on a project?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dundalk (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundalk (Ireland)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Vodafone Ireland.

It was 10yrs ago and the interview process has changed dramatically since then, so it is not relevant.

n/a

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Vodafone Ireland in March 2010.

Initially contacted by a head-hunter who put my cv in front of the hiring manager and invited me to interview. Initial interview with relevant Director with positive feedback. Next interview with CEO. Told I was shortlisted in the last two candidates. Then told three weeks later that the other short-listed candidate had been offered and accepted. Professional and courteous process. Prompt at providing feedback and updates as to progress through the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • How important is the culture of an organisation in determining its success?   Answer Question

I was contacted three months later and offered another relevant position. However, this was less senior and below my acceptable salary range.

Worked for Vodafone Ireland? Contribute to the Community!