Vodafone Interview Questions in Newbury, England

Updated Apr 7, 2015
Updated Apr 7, 2015

Technology Graduate Role Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Vodafone (Newbury, England (UK)).

Interview

Was rejected at first, then recieved another email regarding re-opening my application. Went through altitude test, video recording then assessment day. Honestly didn't think I would have got selected in any of them but I did somehow.

Interview Questions

Not much interested in tele comn

Discover Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vodafone (Newbury, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Short stages usually consists of the following, SHL tests, then video interview then assesment centre . Not to long, and Vodafone are really quick at getting back to you! So really helpful. I'm at my final stage the assesment centre so don't know if Ill get it or not

Communications Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vodafone (Newbury, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn and it was an overall positive experience - I'm not sure they handled after the interview too well as it became very confusing and I felt like I was promised things which weren't necessarily delivered.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Vodafone (Newbury, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

was ok interview, they ask a lot of in depth personality and performance based questions. It was a hard interview face to face with several on the panel and some difficult questioning

Interview Questions

• where do you want to be in 20 years time?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a year or moreinterviewed at Vodafone (Newbury, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Really disorganised. The HR department don't seem to know what the department hiring are doing and are awful at letting the job applicants know. I have been for 4 different jobs at their Newbury office and the problems have been the same. HR phone, make the appointment and then you get interviewed by the manager hiring. You then have to rely on HR getting back to you. I had to chase the results as nobody had the good grace to contact me. My last interview was a 2nd interview and I still havent heard from them--- that was 4 months ago. I chased them 4 times and the HR lady promised me she would reply but still nothing. It got to the point that I chased, not because I thought I had the job, but becuase I think it is only polite to get back to someone who has taken 2 days off work to come to an interview at this company and I was determined to get an answer.STILL NOTHING So basically, unless you want to work for a company who doesnt know what is happening and doesnt seem to care about their applicants I would avoid. Seriously, this is not sour grapes. Just a public service. The job I went for was a well paid job at head offfice, not a saturday job but either way it is still no excuse.

National Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Vodafone (Newbury, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

2 stage standard f2f interview with a telephone based qualification interview. Telephone interview covering competency based qualification, skills questions and experience reviews.

F2F interviews were 2:1 and 3:1 based with immediate manager (and peer) and then with an additional senior/sector/regional manager, based on similar lines to telephone interview.

Experience and real life examples are expected and details teased out to search for weaknesses/untruth's

Salary expectations are covered and career aspirations discussed

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you had to work with a colleague who created problems and what the outcome of this was   Answer Question