Vodafone

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Newbury, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Vodafone in April 2014.

Interview Details – was ok interview, they ask a lot of in depth personality and performance based questions. It was a hard interview face to face with several on the panel and some difficult questioning

Interview Question – where do you want to be in 20 years time?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Newbury, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a year or more - interviewed at Vodafone in February 2013.

Interview Details – Really disorganised. The HR department don't seem to know what the department hiring are doing and are awful at letting the job applicants know. I have been for 4 different jobs at their Newbury office and the problems have been the same. HR phone, make the appointment and then you get interviewed by the manager hiring. You then have to rely on HR getting back to you. I had to chase the results as nobody had the good grace to contact me. My last interview was a 2nd interview and I still havent heard from them--- that was 4 months ago. I chased them 4 times and the HR lady promised me she would reply but still nothing. It got to the point that I chased, not because I thought I had the job, but becuase I think it is only polite to get back to someone who has taken 2 days off work to come to an interview at this company and I was determined to get an answer.STILL NOTHING So basically, unless you want to work for a company who doesnt know what is happening and doesnt seem to care about their applicants I would avoid. Seriously, this is not sour grapes. Just a public service. The job I went for was a well paid job at head offfice, not a saturday job but either way it is still no excuse.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vodafone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vodafone interview questions and advice in Newbury, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vodafone employees and interview candidates.