Vodafone Omnitel Interview Questions & Reviews

8 interviews

2.6

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vodafone Omnitel.

The selection process for the Discover Program has 3 parts:
    1) Group Assessment + Individual Interview
    2) 2 Online tests - Numerical/Verbal/logical and then a "scenario" personality test to see whether you fit in with the culture
    3) 1 or 2 additional interviews with line managers and a director

My perception of the people and workspace was very positive, average age around 38, lots of fellow new graduates. The offices are open space and in a very modern office building, inaugurated in June 2012, very environmentally friendly (check out "Vodafone village milan sostenibilita" video on Youtuve

Interview Questions
    • Business case on the third and last interview on a very different sector from telco...   View Answer

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Naples (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples (Italy)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Vodafone Omnitel in April 2011.

2 interviews through an employment agency with two Vodafone team leaders. This was a group selection. No individual interview

Interview Questions
    • try to describe in one word what it needs for this job   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Vodafone Omnitel.

I made an online application for the internship program. 20 minutes later I've been invited to the online logical test (on SHL platform). In two days, I've been invited to schedule an interview at the italian HQ based in Milano.

The first step was a group interview held in english where we had to discuss a product launch (quite easy). Then I had a personal interview with two HR guys who tried to understand my background in order to decide which department was the most suitable for me. At last, I had a personal interview with a manager from the chosen department

Interview Questions
    • Calculate how many people usually buy through e-commerce site in Italy nowadays   Answer Question
    no negotiation. interns receive a standard monthly wage

Customer Service Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Vodafone Omnitel.

The full process consists in two interviews.
    The first one is a personal background interview with the agency stuff.
    A few days after you passed the first one, you will be contacted.
    The second interview consists in some easy logic exercise, and it's a group interview.
    I didn't find that difficult at all, the only small problem is that the interview may last a few hours

Interview Questions

There was no flexibility about working hours.

Junior E-Commerce Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milano (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vodafone Omnitel in July 2012.

The first interview consisted in a group interview where you had to present yourself and then discuss a case while being watched by interviewers. The second interview was a 1:1 interview with the person who would become your tutor if you got accepted for the internship and consisted in a motivational/getting to know you interview.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rome (Italy)
    Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Vodafone Omnitel in July 2012.

First step: online test
    Second step: presentation
    Third step: assessment with the discussion of a business case study in english
    Fourth step: one-to-one interview

Internship (Marketing) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vodafone Omnitel in July 2012.

The hiring process consists of four steps: 1) online application: usual submission of cv, cover letter, and other info. 2) online assessment: this is only a verbal assessment, on English paragraphs comprehension. 3) First interview: during this group recruiting day, after a brief company presentation, there is a mini-case study to do in group. In my case it was about the launch of a suntanning lotion with too many side effects, by a cosmetic compeny. All in English. After that there are 1:1 interviews with HR. 4) Last interview: with Line manager you'd be supervised by.

Interview Questions
    • The group case study (cosmetic company case) is obviously not to test your knowledge on cosmetic industry, nor on marketing (you'll be with candidates for different positions). You are supposed to show you best English, but mostly, you team work skills. Involve who is not speaking much, act as a moderator, or lead the discussion.
      There will also be, both with HR and with manager, industry or company related questions, but mainly to test your reasoning skills. Anyways, be prepared, study industry and company.
        Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Vodafone Omnitel in February 2010.

First of all there was an assessment at the University, as the company was a partner of the campus, where all the people selected past the CV screening were given an SHL test, to look for basic numerical and analytical competences. After that there was a phone interview to confirm the interest and then a 1:1 interview with the line managers.

Interview Questions

Worked for Vodafone Omnitel? Contribute to the Community!