Volcano Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2015

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Volcano Corporation.

Interview

Applied online. Got an interview call. Process took 2 weeks. 5 different people interviewed one on one. The interview was average and not very difficult. Was mostly asked about my past work experience and graduate school projects.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

3 stage interview process, phone first then in person interview, then second in person interview. Not sure what else to add, be prepared. Not sure about this website and shy it is requiring all this information as it not a appropriate collection point

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volcano Corporation (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview process went very well. It was a one on one interview with a very knowledgeable VP. Very direct questions on current process for marketing. They were open to new ideas on marketing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiation on salary and benefits went pretty well

Software Developer Interview

Interview

The phone interview was roughly 30 min long. I was being asked many technical questions as well as my past experiences and current projects. The questions were highly technical but they mainly focused on C++. Overall the process was short and simple.

Complain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volcano Corporation (Rancho Cordova, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was one to one with different managers for which I would be working for/with in case of being hired. They asked general question about myself and what idea do I have with respect to the company and products. Also they describe the job duties and expectations.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volcano Corporation (San Diego, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR Manager to verify my skills and qualifications. I was then invited to meet with the Director and the VP of HR. Both interviews went very well. I was asked to give them a minimum of two weeks to make their decision about being invited back for a second interview. I sent both a thank you letter, and the VP actually responded with indication that we would meet again. After weeks, and no word from the company, I followed up with an email to both the Director and the VP. I immediately received an email indicating that they would call me immediately. The HR Director called me to apologize for not informing me that they move on with another candidate about a week prior. She indicated that she thought that she already communicated to me and that she did not realize that she had forgotten. I find it difficult that employer expects candidates to be professional, yet they are so unprincipled

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Volcano Corporation (Sacramento, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

First met with hiring manager and the HR person. then met at a later date, peers and direct report--about 8 people. They all seemed to think that their work/products were much more sophisticated and challenging than comparable work in similar companies. A bit of an elitist attitude; an us against the world attitude

Interview Questions

• How would you manage upwards?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Volcano Corporation.

Interview

The interview existed of 2 rounds. First one with the line manager to go through my CV and my previous experience and the second round with 3 senior managers. The second interview felt like a sound check of the first interview. All in all I did not perceive this as my most difficult interview.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alajuela (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Volcano Corporation (Alajuela (Costa Rica)) in August 2014.

Interview

I was a very simple process, that they ask me very specific questions regarding my experience, traveling, and my knowledge regarding about the position. Also they ask me few simple question regarding my personal life, hobbies and my life in general. Was very friendly, and cristal. The person have already prepared with the questions and the room where I had the meeting was very private and confortable.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me about your experience in the role?   1 Answer