Volcom

Interviews for Top Jobs at Volcom

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Volcom in July 2013.

...Was standard. Met with VP of Sales and someone from the Human Resource Department. Interview was cordial, lasted approx. 1/2 hour and was straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • ...Asked what the first thing I would do to in this new role and as a team leader.   View Answer

Finance/Account Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa, WV

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Volcom in September 2008.

Graduating from college and living in southern california, I decided to interview at Volcom. I went to their website and noticed that there were not positions open, yet I persisted and submitted my resume online. I was contacted a week later from their HR department and I was able to schedule an interview. I felt that the interview went well, and afterwards they said they would contact me. I gave up after not hearing back from them for 2 months.

Interview Questions