Volcom Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Volcom

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Volcom (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

I applied through their website, wrote a cover letter and was e-mailed to come in for an interview by the HR (2.5 months later). It was an easy-going interview process. You do not have to wear formal attire. Wear modest yet fashionable attire.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked about previous experience, what I did there, what my future plans were, why I wanted to intern there. It was a very casual, conversational interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Free, no pay

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Volcom (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

...Was standard. Met with VP of Sales and someone from the Human Resource Department. Interview was cordial, lasted approx. 1/2 hour and was straightforward.

Interview Questions

• ...Asked what the first thing I would do to in this new role and as a team leader.   1 Answer

Finance/Account Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Volcom (Costa, WV) in September 2008.

Interview

Graduating from college and living in southern california, I decided to interview at Volcom. I went to their website and noticed that there were not positions open, yet I persisted and submitted my resume online. I was contacted a week later from their HR department and I was able to schedule an interview. I felt that the interview went well, and afterwards they said they would contact me. I gave up after not hearing back from them for 2 months.