Volkart May

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Plymouth, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Volkart May in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the hiring agent and about a week later I was brought into the office for an interview with the marketing director. A few days later I had a second interview with the CEO and director of business development. I get a call with an offer two days after, and accepted the position.

Interview Questions

Lead Generation Interview

Lead Generation
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Volkart May in October 2011.

Interview Details – Very nice group of people. I got a phone call the day after put in my resume. M
I went in talked with lady in HR about my background. Sat with someone for a bit to listen to them make calls. Then had my second interview with a Manager. Hr lady joined after a bit. We went back to her office and she offered me the job. Wanted me to start next week.

Interview Question – Are you happy with a 25.hr work week?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Doesnt offer 40 hrs. 35Hrs at most. Some weeks there is no work.

Worked for Volkart May? Contribute to the Community!