Volkart May Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Volkart May

Lead Generation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volkart May (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2011.

Interview

Very nice group of people. I got a phone call the day after put in my resume. M I went in talked with lady in HR about my background. Sat with someone for a bit to listen to them make calls. Then had my second interview with a Manager. Hr lady joined after a bit. We went back to her office and she offered me the job. Wanted me to start next week.

Interview Questions

Doesnt offer 40 hrs. 35Hrs at most. Some weeks there is no work.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volkart May (Plymouth, MN) in October 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring agent and about a week later I was brought into the office for an interview with the marketing director. A few days later I had a second interview with the CEO and director of business development. I get a call with an offer two days after, and accepted the position.

Interview Questions