Volkswagen Group Canada Administrative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Volkswagen Group Canada

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ajax, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Volkswagen Group Canada (Ajax, ON (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online for an Administrative position @ Volkswagen Canada. First, they contacted me to book a phone interview, which consisted of simple questions, such as previous experience, skills needed for the job, education, availability, etc. A few days later, they invited me for a face-to-face interview. I was there 20 minutes earlier, since the location was really really far (2 hours from Toronto) and I didn't want to take the risk of being late. I went to a small room with an HR consultant (different from the one who called me) and she had a list of questions, some same as the phone screening, others behavioural. At the end, she told me that she'd give me an answer - either positive or negative - in 3 days, because they were in a rush to hire somebody. Guess what? I NEVER GOT ANY CALL! I sent a follow-up e-mail to the lady who interviewed me and she never replied, which is VERY RUDE, I think. Companies have the right to hire whoever they think is better for a certain position, but please show some respect and give a feedback to the applicant. There's no need to call, but an e-mail would be appreciated. So, my advice for applicants is: be prepared for the interview (which is not tough at all) and to talk about your previous experience and behaviour; but don't wait up for an answer because it may never come. I've read another testimonial here mentioning the same thing, so I guess it's a normal thing for Volkswagen not giving applicants a feedback.

Interview Questions