Volkswagen Group of America

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Volkswagen Group of America in April 2010.

I was contacted by Ms. Robsinon who expressed interested in my resume and asked that I respond with a time to speak that worked for me the following day. She provided a time window and I selected a time that fell within that window. Coincidentally, was off the following day, and had to then plan my day around this supposed phone interview, which was smack dab in the middle of my day off. I also had to spend an hour on their website to be able to speak effectively about the company and the position. Well, I never heard back from her with any kind of acknowledgement of my email, nor did she get back as a COURTESY to let me know fo rsome reason she became uninterested (most likely my salary expectations). RUDE. I did not bother to follow up, because frankly, it makes her look bad as well as that company. I know two other people who had bad experiences with them as well and hear they lowball salary-wise. One of my friends flew to Detroit to interview for a $60K position which she did not get, the other had FOUR INTERVIEWS for an administrative position which fell through, again, she claims NO RESPONSE at all after all the time she invested in the interview process. RUDE RUDE RUDE. Some of these recruiters simply don't READ your full profile before contacting you, then they drop off the map after they initiate contact, which is unprofessional. UNPROFESSIONAL.

Interview Questions
  • When can you speak to me over the telephone about this position?   View Answer