Volkswagen

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.7

(México) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlixco (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlixco (Mexico)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Volkswagen in May 2013.

Uploading Data (Personal, Education etc) in HR portal, answerring psicometric and language test, presentation abaout yourself and one project you had recently done (school or personal), one to one interview with possible future sponsor (the one responsible for your internship)

Interview Questions
    • You have to make a 5 in presentation infront of 6-10 sponsors with another 15+ cnadidates, and the sponsors choose among them.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, it ws fon a 6 months internship

Undergraduate Placement Interview Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Volkswagen.

Application process then phone interview, then assessment day. 12 group members at the assessment day. 9 assessors. group presentation, individual presentation and competency based interview. prepare answer about past work experiences. Difficult day.

Interview Questions
    • Medium difficulty.
      Q's: why do you want to work for volkswagen

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Volkswagen in January 2010.

I applied for business analyst in volkswagen consulting. the atomsphare was ok. but the recruiting day was badly organized. candidates have to wait a long time between the different interview rounds. the cases were not difficult

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baunatal (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baunatal (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Volkswagen in November 2009.

Das Gespräch ist ausgesprochen gut verlaufen. Zuerst ließen sie mich meinen Lebenslauf zusammenfassen und dann sollte ich noch ein paar einzelne Stationen daraus erläutern. Anschließend stellten sie mir noch einige wenige Fragen zu dem Unternehmen: wie die Firma aufgebaut ist, wie viele Marken zu ihr gehören und dergleichen mehr. Dann beantwortete ich noch Fragen zu meinen künftigen beruflichen Zielen und am Ende bot man mir einen Job an.

The interview went quite well. First, I had to summarize my Resume and to explain some details in it. Then, I was asked about some information about company. How is the company divided, how many brands does it have etc. After answering questions about my career aspirations and goals in the future, I was offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • Was war die größte Herausforderung in Ihrem letzten Arbeitsverhältnis und wie sind Sie damit umgegangen?   What was your biggest problem in a previous job and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kaluga, Kaluzhskaya Oblast' (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kaluga, Kaluzhskaya Oblast' (Russia)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Volkswagen.

Usual interview process: your life, family, former job place, aims, education.
    Why did you came to this organisation? What are your expectations?
    Slary size?
    And so on...

Interview Questions
    • We can'r offer to you the job position you'd like to have/salary you'd like to have.
      Are you ready to get here with less salary than you have now? You'll get an exciting experience instead!

Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Volkswagen.

medium difficulty

Technical Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Volkswagen in November 2010.

Interview took around 20 minutes. After that had to go through the assessment centre which consisted of group discussion, presentation and also convincing test. Interviewers were from HR as well as from other departments. Had to wait the whole day for the test to finish, but it was worth it.

Interview Questions
    • Are planning on settling down or are you going to travel more?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Volkswagen in April 2012.

Applied online on the official company site...Three Interviews were taken...General,Technical and HR.. all were very good..particularly the HR.

Interview Questions
    • How would you rate our company and your opinion about it ??   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roissy-en-France (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roissy-en-France (France)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Volkswagen.

The overall process from first contact to signed contract took 1 month and a half. First got contacted by the HR to see when I would be available for a face to face interviewthat we scheduled 3 weeks later. Then I had an interview with her for about 30min+ and at the end she called the two senior managers that are currently my managers for an other round of 30-40min. I was there at 10am, home at 2pm and got an answer for the position at 3pm saying that I was taken in the team.

As you have senior managers that have been working in the automotive industry for at least 15 years (other people in my team have been here in the group since 30years+) in front of you don't try to trick them as they will see you coming miles away. Just be genuine and do your homework about the group ahead and it will be fine.

Recommendations:
    - If you really are a passionate of cars like I am the interview should go smoothly with the managers as they like passionate and interested people. I don't think they would like someone who is here just to be able to put Volkswagen on their CV.
    - Don't stress yourself, prepare questions about you and the skills that are asked for the job and it should be fine.
    - There are no tricky questions explain why volkswagen and not someone else and learn by heart the 12 brands of the group.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is your best achievement?
      What do you know about Volkswagen group?
      What are the 12 brands in the group?

View Answer
    As it was an internship there were no negotiation possible but the package and the advantages is really great

Project Management Especialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cholula, Puebla (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cholula, Puebla (Mexico)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Volkswagen in July 2013.

The fist comunication it's by mail, they ask you to make some evaluations but the most important is te logic one also the german examen, as you know you need it to work here in higher positions, the interview

Interview Questions
    • What you contribute to volkswagen as new hiring and what you know about the process of making cars?   Answer Question

I'm interesting been a consultant