Volkswagen

13 candidate interviews

(México) Interview

(México)
Atlixco (Mexico)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Volkswagen in May 2013.

Interview Details – Uploading Data (Personal, Education etc) in HR portal, answerring psicometric and language test, presentation abaout yourself and one project you had recently done (school or personal), one to one interview with possible future sponsor (the one responsible for your internship)

Interview Question – You have to make a 5 in presentation infront of 6-10 sponsors with another 15+ cnadidates, and the sponsors choose among them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, it ws fon a 6 months internship

Project Management Especialist Interview

Project Management Especialist
Cholula, Puebla (Mexico)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Volkswagen in July 2013.

Interview Details – The fist comunication it's by mail, they ask you to make some evaluations but the most important is te logic one also the german examen, as you know you need it to work here in higher positions, the interview

Interview Question – What you contribute to volkswagen as new hiring and what you know about the process of making cars?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I'm interesting been a consultant

Internship Interview

Internship
Baunatal (Germany)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Volkswagen in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview went quite well. First, I had to summarize my Resume and to explain some details in it. Then, I was asked about some information about company. How is the company divided, how many brands does it have etc. After answering questions about my career aspirations and goals in the future, I was offered a job.

Interview Question – What was your biggest problem in a previous job and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Volkswagen in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online on the official company site...Three Interviews were taken...General,Technical and HR.. all were very good..particularly the HR.

Interview Question – How would you rate our company and your opinion about it ??   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Volkswagen.

Interview Details – medium difficulty

Interview Question – what can you offer   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Kaluga, Kaluzhskaya Oblast' (Russia)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Volkswagen.

Interview Details – Usual interview process: your life, family, former job place, aims, education.
Why did you came to this organisation? What are your expectations?
Slary size?
And so on...

Interview Question – We can'r offer to you the job position you'd like to have/salary you'd like to have.
Are you ready to get here with less salary than you have now? You'll get an exciting experience instead!
  Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Volkswagen in January 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for business analyst in volkswagen consulting. the atomsphare was ok. but the recruiting day was badly organized. candidates have to wait a long time between the different interview rounds. the cases were not difficult

Interview Question – what would you do if you just inherit a pizzaria from your uncle   View Answers (15)

Technical Office Interview

Technical Office
Pune (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Volkswagen in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interview took around 20 minutes. After that had to go through the assessment centre which consisted of group discussion, presentation and also convincing test. Interviewers were from HR as well as from other departments. Had to wait the whole day for the test to finish, but it was worth it.

Interview Question – Are planning on settling down or are you going to travel more?   Answer Question

Recruitment Project Manager Interview

Recruitment Project Manager

Interviewed at Volkswagen

Interview Details – 2 stage onsite, competency based interview

The process was engaging although the fact that they never came back to me with a decision or any form of feedback has left a really negative impression - they have a lot to learn about improving the candidate experience!

Interview Question – All of the questions asked were very typical.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony (Germany)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Volkswagen in August 2009.

Interview Details – First there was a referral contact. Then there was an personal interview with the future boss of the department which I have applied for. Then the HR process started. Then there was another interview with the future boss more precise. Then HR and I netotiated.

Interview Questions

Worked for Volkswagen? Contribute to the Community!