Volt Information

Volt Information Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Volt Information in May 2012.

I'm a registered job candidate for an indefinite time now, yet I do not not find Volt Jobs resourceful nor effective to battle this ailing economy. How does one go about when there is nothing to offer?? I have never been invited into their physical office, amid their numerous physical global office locations, or been contacted directly by a recruiter. Their job database productive flow is without technical error unlike the standard Taleo or Kenexa recruiting employment platform. However, I encompass a lot of technical positions in my employment search travels.

Interview Questions
  • Have you submitted your resume online? Just go online and do so then a recruiter will contact you.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Volt Information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Volt Information in May 2012.

I was called regarding my resume and told there was an open position. I then received a questionnaire to fill out. 2 days later I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you are a good fit for apple?
      why do you want to work for apple?
      what are two strengths and two weaknesses?
      what hours are you available?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Volt Information in August 2011.

Obtain an appointment with account representative and go over resume. The candidate will be matched with a position in which they will interview with the client.