Volt Information

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Volt Information in August 2011.

Interview Details – Obtain an appointment with account representative and go over resume. The candidate will be matched with a position in which they will interview with the client.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Volt Information in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was called regarding my resume and told there was an open position. I then received a questionnaire to fill out. 2 days later I was called and offered the position.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are a good fit for apple?
why do you want to work for apple?
what are two strengths and two weaknesses?
what hours are you available?
  Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Volt Information in May 2012.

Interview Details – I'm a registered job candidate for an indefinite time now, yet I do not not find Volt Jobs resourceful nor effective to battle this ailing economy. How does one go about when there is nothing to offer?? I have never been invited into their physical office, amid their numerous physical global office locations, or been contacted directly by a recruiter. Their job database productive flow is without technical error unlike the standard Taleo or Kenexa recruiting employment platform. However, I encompass a lot of technical positions in my employment search travels.

Interview Question – Have you submitted your resume online? Just go online and do so then a recruiter will contact you.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Volt Information

Worked for Volt Information? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Volt Information Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Volt Information employees and interview candidates.