Volt Information

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Contract Recruiter Interview

Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Volt Information in November 2010.

Interview Details – I was actually contacted by the actual company that was using Volt. I had one interview on the phone and one in person. Each lasted around an hour and I interviewed with 4 people total. When it came to the negotiation process, it was smooth and I got basically what I wanted.

Interview Question – How would you utilized social media to effectively recruit for our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – When it came to the negotiation process, it was smooth and I got basically what I wanted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Volt Information

Worked for Volt Information? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Volt Information Contract Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Volt Information employees and interview candidates.