Volt Information Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2014
Updated Jul 19, 2014

2.5

Electronic Assembler Interview

interviewed at Volt Information in December 2013.

Relaxed interview selection process. Scheduled to fit my work schedule. Interview was on time and took about thirty minutes. Work and expected results were not discussed during the interview.

Salary rate

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minnetonka, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Volt Information in March 2014.

For an interview, you need to pass 3 tests: math, reading and mechanical dexterity. You are the set up for an interview with a recruiter, and together you go through your resume. The recruiter then can set you up for another interview with the manager of the company and section you want to join.

Interview Questions
    • Regarding the job I was applying for, I found myself fumbling what to say what my weaknesses are for the anticipated position   Answer Question
    No salary negotiation.

Warehouse Receiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Volt Information in July 2013.

The hiring process was a pain. It took 3 weeks after the orientation to bring me in for the first day on the job.They granted me the position but kept giving me the run around about when my actual start date would be. Very unprofessional staffing agency. They don't take complaints seriously. I had to urge them to finally give me a specific starting date before they actually called me in for "additional training." keep in mind it was a mindless job. HR was the worst, they did not handle any employees concerns with the least standard of conduct.

Interview Questions
    • all very basic interview questions. pointless interview really.   Answer Question

Data Entry Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Volt Information in June 2014.

Staffing agency that tries to find a job for you. Was contracted through email first before scheduling an interview. I then had to complete an online assessment of Microsoft Office and a typing test that took an hour or two to complete. Went down to the Volt building and had to fill out tons of paperwork before finally sitting down for a short 20 minuteinterview.

Interview Questions
    • Name 3 weaknesses you have. It is tough having to name three different weaknesses while trying to avoid hurting your chances of a follow-up interview.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Volt Information in May 2011.

Applied for a job on the internet. I was called in for an interview my resume matched the qualifications for the job. I interviewed with management and was chosen.

IT Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Volt Information in February 2010.

The first interview was over the phone and were basic to intermediate level (based on position) questions. I was then called in for a face-to-face interview in which I was interviewed by the manager of one of the groups, and 2 other managers that I would be dealing with if I was hired for the position.

Interview Questions
    not much negotiation....I asked for the number I was asking and they met it.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glendale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I applied online. The process took 8 months - interviewed at Volt Information in May 2013.

The interview process was not done by Volt. Disney Employees did the interview process. Volt just selected me and then passed me off. Hiring went smoothly. When I found out I was hired, I met with a representative and she explained to me everything very well.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Volt Information in August 2011.

Obtain an appointment with account representative and go over resume. The candidate will be matched with a position in which they will interview with the client.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winter Park, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Park, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Volt Information in May 2009.

Telephone interview followed by in-person interview and shadowing for 1/2 day.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cerritos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Volt Information.

Initial interview with Branch Manager and if you are liked. Branch Manager will proceed to have you meet with the team (individually). Then will meet with the Regional Area Manager and possible Director.

Interview Questions
    When I was offered the opportunity in 2005 - they gave me what I wanted at the time since I was not interviewing for a Recruiter position at that time.

Worked for Volt Information? Contribute to the Community!