Volt Information

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Electronic Assembler Interview

Electronic Assembler

I interviewed at Volt Information in December 2013.

Interview Details – Relaxed interview selection process. Scheduled to fit my work schedule. Interview was on time and took about thirty minutes. Work and expected results were not discussed during the interview.

Interview Question – Wether or not I would take the job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary rate

Assembler Interview

Assembler
Minnetonka, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Volt Information in March 2014.

Interview Details – For an interview, you need to pass 3 tests: math, reading and mechanical dexterity. You are the set up for an interview with a recruiter, and together you go through your resume. The recruiter then can set you up for another interview with the manager of the company and section you want to join.

Interview Question – Regarding the job I was applying for, I found myself fumbling what to say what my weaknesses are for the anticipated position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No salary negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Warehouse Receiver Interview

Warehouse Receiver
Sacramento, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Volt Information in July 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was a pain. It took 3 weeks after the orientation to bring me in for the first day on the job.They granted me the position but kept giving me the run around about when my actual start date would be. Very unprofessional staffing agency. They don't take complaints seriously. I had to urge them to finally give me a specific starting date before they actually called me in for "additional training." keep in mind it was a mindless job. HR was the worst, they did not handle any employees concerns with the least standard of conduct.

Interview Question – all very basic interview questions. pointless interview really.   Answer Question

Data Entry Processor Interview

Data Entry Processor
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Volt Information in June 2014.

Interview Details – Staffing agency that tries to find a job for you. Was contracted through email first before scheduling an interview. I then had to complete an online assessment of Microsoft Office and a typing test that took an hour or two to complete. Went down to the Volt building and had to fill out tons of paperwork before finally sitting down for a short 20 minuteinterview.

Interview Question – Name 3 weaknesses you have. It is tough having to name three different weaknesses while trying to avoid hurting your chances of a follow-up interview.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Volt Information in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for a job on the internet. I was called in for an interview my resume matched the qualifications for the job. I interviewed with management and was chosen.

IT Operations Analyst Interview

IT Operations Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Volt Information in February 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was over the phone and were basic to intermediate level (based on position) questions. I was then called in for a face-to-face interview in which I was interviewed by the manager of one of the groups, and 2 other managers that I would be dealing with if I was hired for the position.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not much negotiation....I asked for the number I was asking and they met it.

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Volt Information in May 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was not done by Volt. Disney Employees did the interview process. Volt just selected me and then passed me off. Hiring went smoothly. When I found out I was hired, I met with a representative and she explained to me everything very well.

Interview Question – What kind of bugs have you encountered before/   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Volt Information in August 2011.

Interview Details – Obtain an appointment with account representative and go over resume. The candidate will be matched with a position in which they will interview with the client.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Senior Technical Recruiter
Winter Park, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Volt Information in May 2009.

Interview Details – Telephone interview followed by in-person interview and shadowing for 1/2 day.

Interview Question – Salary related.   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Senior Recruiter
Cerritos, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Volt Information.

Interview Details – Initial interview with Branch Manager and if you are liked. Branch Manager will proceed to have you meet with the team (individually). Then will meet with the Regional Area Manager and possible Director.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – When I was offered the opportunity in 2005 - they gave me what I wanted at the time since I was not interviewing for a Recruiter position at that time.

Worked for Volt Information? Contribute to the Community!