Volt Information

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

2.5

Localization Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Volt Information.

I saw the post online and applied online first. After few weeks, they called me for basic screening. Then, they called again to schedule the interview and sent confirming email. I had the interview with their client. If their client want to use you, they will give you the offer.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Volt Information.

Very long process with multiple people.

Took a long time

Technical Recruiter Interview

The interview was a lengthy process. Intital phone interview, followed by an in person with the recruiting manager, followed by an in person with the sales manager, followed by an in person with the director of delivery. They then contacted my references. Then I was brought in to shadow the team. I had a final in person with the hiring manager in which I was offered the position. it was probably 3-4 weeks from initial interview to offer. then another 2-3 weeks for everything to clear for a start date.

Marketing Writer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Volt Information.

1) Phone interview
    2) In person interview
    3) Drug screening

I told them what I needed and they said "OK".

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Volt Information in May 2013.

The interview process was not done by Volt. Disney Employees did the interview process. Volt just selected me and then passed me off. Hiring went smoothly. When I found out I was hired, I met with a representative and she explained to me everything very well.

Senior Director of Employee Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Volt Information in August 2012.

Initial contact was made by HR Representative via a phone call to schedule an interview. Interview was scheduled within 5-6 hours from initial phone. Arrived to scheduled interview 15 minutes early, was greeted by a receptionist who mispronounced my name. I met with the VP of HR minutes after I arrived, taken to her office, she conducted the interview with the door to her office opened while employees sat outside in cubicles.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question the VP of HR asked me was: " How are employees added or taken off the plans? I did not understand the question. What she was really was trying to find out was when do new hires enter the plan and when are they termed off the plan.   View Answer

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Volt Information in June 2012.

Interview consisted of a 45 minute interview conducted by two people who were friendly, nice, and put me at ease by being friendly and conversational. They asked me if I were comfortable, and they gave me a glass of water. They informed me about the client and their needs. They asked me about my qualifications. Also they coached me how to answer certain questions and told me what rate they at which were submitting me to the client.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Volt Information in May 2012.

I'm a registered job candidate for an indefinite time now, yet I do not not find Volt Jobs resourceful nor effective to battle this ailing economy. How does one go about when there is nothing to offer?? I have never been invited into their physical office, amid their numerous physical global office locations, or been contacted directly by a recruiter. Their job database productive flow is without technical error unlike the standard Taleo or Kenexa recruiting employment platform. However, I encompass a lot of technical positions in my employment search travels.

Interview Questions
    • Have you submitted your resume online? Just go online and do so then a recruiter will contact you.   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Volt Information in May 2012.

I was called regarding my resume and told there was an open position. I then received a questionnaire to fill out. 2 days later I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you are a good fit for apple?
      why do you want to work for apple?
      what are two strengths and two weaknesses?
      what hours are you available?

Answer Question

Itunes Email Advisor Spanish/Volt Onsite Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Volt Information in May 2012.

You get 2 interviews, one through volt and the second through Apple, both interviews were not that difficult, main reason being that Apple just needed bodies as they were short staffed.

Interview Questions
    • Not a diffucult but unexpected question : Whati internet browser do you use and why?   View Answer