Volt Information
www.volt.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Volt Information Senior Director of Employee Benefits Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Senior Director of Employee Benefits Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Volt Information in August 2012.

Interview Details – Initial contact was made by HR Representative via a phone call to schedule an interview. Interview was scheduled within 5-6 hours from initial phone. Arrived to scheduled interview 15 minutes early, was greeted by a receptionist who mispronounced my name. I met with the VP of HR minutes after I arrived, taken to her office, she conducted the interview with the door to her office opened while employees sat outside in cubicles.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question the VP of HR asked me was: " How are employees added or taken off the plans? I did not understand the question. What she was really was trying to find out was when do new hires enter the plan and when are they termed off the plan.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Volt Information

Worked for Volt Information? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Volt Information Senior Director of Employee Benefits interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Volt Information employees and interview candidates.