Volt Information

Volt Information Software Design Engineer III1 Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Design Engineer III1 Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Volt Information in July 2007.

Friend sent my resume to MS, and received a call from Volt to notice me they wanted to interview me. I told them I did not want to talk through the phone, so I got confirmation for an in-person interview two-weeks after. I had three 1:1 interviews each for one hour. The questions are focused on bacis knowledges of software engneering and small codings including: how to find a dup integer in an integer array (1 to n); how to convert Rome Clock time (use I, V X as numbers) to digit clock. The interviewers are very nice. After another two weeks, I got a call from recuiter and have a salary discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Write a function converting a roma clock time to a digit clock time   Answer Question