Volt Information
www.volt.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Volt Information Software Development Engineer In Test II Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Development Engineer In Test II Interview

Software Development Engineer In Test II
Redmond, WA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Volt Information in June 2008.

Interview Details – After talking with the recruiter, they set me up with 2 interviews on-site at Microsoft. Two days after both interviews, I heard back from the recruiter with an offer, which I accepted the next day.

Interview Question – Write a function to determine if two binary trees contain the same data & structure.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Development Engineer In Test II Interview

Software Development Engineer In Test II
Redmond, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Volt Information in February 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty standard fare. Phone interview. Coding questions. Interview loop involved 4 people as I recall.

Interview Question – Write an algorithm which takes as input a node and returns whether or not the tree structure contains a loop. Assume that a node has at most two pointers to children, but no pointers to parents.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Volt Information

Worked for Volt Information? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Volt Information Software Development Engineer In Test II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Volt Information employees and interview candidates.