Volt Information Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Recruiter Interview

The interview was a lengthy process. Intital phone interview, followed by an in person with the recruiting manager, followed by an in person with the sales manager, followed by an in person with the director of delivery. They then contacted my references. Then I was brought in to shadow the team. I had a final in person with the hiring manager in which I was offered the position. it was probably 3-4 weeks from initial interview to offer. then another 2-3 weeks for everything to clear for a start date.

Other Interview Reviews for Volt Information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Volt Information in February 2011.

Long, drawn out and in the end a 62 year old (me) did not get interviewed for a job in which I have nearly 30 years experience because I wasn't "technically" strong enough (by eval of resume). Local staff recognized I would be an asset and fought to hire me. Remote hiring authority would not interview, even by phone. One of his peers did, but that did no good. Started process 11/2010 and the position is still open.
    Good company, good local people, very negative mind set of remote manager (who is short term with the firm.)
    Volt is a good company to be a contractor thru and a local employee, IF you can become one.

Interview Questions
    • In order to recruit IT personnel, we expect you to be up to date on languages and operating systems. Tell us about your experience.   View Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Volt Information in May 2008.

Spoke with the director one on one and made the offer on the spot including salary negotiation.

Interview Questions
    It was straight forward without the back and forth.