Volt Information

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Addison, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Volt Information in October 2008.

Interview Details – There is an initial phone screen by a recruiter who clearly only cares about the commission on your hire, several antiquated web based skills assessments that you must complete from home prior to getting an invite to a 5 person panel interview. This process later changed to a cattle call where prospective employees were herded in by the 30 lot and interviewed for 5 min or less by varying levels of employees with little to no interviewing experience.

Interview Question – Tell me what the word "Empathy" means to you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There isn't one. You take it or leave it.

Las Cruces, NM

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Volt Information in October 2007.

Interview Details – We went were interviewed by a supervisor. Then ask to come back the next day to take various test. Depending on how we did on the test we invited for a final interview.

Interview Question – Can you handle difficult customers?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not given the opportunity to negotiate. I would ask if all employees are compensated equally.

Technical Support

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Volt Information in January 2009.

Interview Details – phone interview led to skills test and one on one -- then on to panel interview with target company

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – other offer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Volt Information

Worked for Volt Information? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Volt Information Technical Support interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Volt Information employees and interview candidates.