Volt Information

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Addison, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Volt Information in October 2008.

Interview Details – There is an initial phone screen by a recruiter who clearly only cares about the commission on your hire, several antiquated web based skills assessments that you must complete from home prior to getting an invite to a 5 person panel interview. This process later changed to a cattle call where prospective employees were herded in by the 30 lot and interviewed for 5 min or less by varying levels of employees with little to no interviewing experience.

Interview Question – Tell me what the word "Empathy" means to you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There isn't one. You take it or leave it.

Las Cruces, NM

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Volt Information in October 2007.

Interview Details – We went were interviewed by a supervisor. Then ask to come back the next day to take various test. Depending on how we did on the test we invited for a final interview.

Interview Question – Can you handle difficult customers?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not given the opportunity to negotiate. I would ask if all employees are compensated equally.

Technical Support

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Volt Information in January 2009.

Interview Details – phone interview led to skills test and one on one -- then on to panel interview with target company

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – other offer

Worked for Volt Information? Contribute to the Community!