Volt Information

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Volt Information in July 2011.

Interview Details – The interview portion took maybe a grand total of an hour from start to finish. First they started with a technical exam and if you passed that you sat with an agent for 20-30 minutes and listened to calls. Finally, one of the Volt staff would discuss with you whether you were interested in the position still and if you were you were given further instructions to return for drug testing and training.

Interview Question – "Are you currently seeking any other employment or waiting to hear back from anyone?"   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Volt Information in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied three days ago and have still yet to get anything more then a automated email saying they got my application. I have called and left 3 messages only because I know I AM perfect for this job, but still no call. Very unprofessional, they could at least call and tell me that I wasn't a good candidate instead of leaving me hanging.

Worked for Volt Information? Contribute to the Community!