Volvo Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2015

3.2

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Volvo (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had this interview with another person who was a restaurant manager. And the interviewer simply introduced the information about their company. The career future was introduced in detail too. The conference room made me nervous at first but I soon calm down. And I answered several question like which degree I got and when I planned to graduate. It last for about one hour.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Volvo.

Interview

A phone interview followed by a company visit. The interview process may be up to 6 rounds including HR. Expect a technical round and prepare with basic Mechanical Engineering Related questions.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions based on welding and material properties like young's modulus yield strength. A simple static question and some geometry related question regarding plane   Answer Question

Production Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied through the Volvo career website and been followed up by an HR later . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . .. .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a technical challenge and how did you solved it ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied the internship program online. The hiring manager contacted me back about one month later and asked if i was still interested in the position. The interview was scheduled the next day. The interview process was easy though. I met with the hiring manager and the managing director of the department I applied for. They asked me to talk about myself and raised questions based on my resume. I got offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Volvo.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter to schedule the interview. On the day of the interview, the recruiter called asking to reschedule because one of the hiring managers had a meeting. Never got in touch to reschedule; I then sent a follow-up email. He replied back that he is working with the hiring team to find a day to reschedule. The next day I got an email that I am no longer in consideration. Worst company I have ever scheduled an interview with. Complete lack of professionalism.

Purchaser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Volvo (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Very Detailed but friendly

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult people not willing to work or better the team?   Answer Question

America's Workforce Manager, Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Volvo (Greensboro, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

This was a difficult interview. Questions were disjointed, and were not focused. For a one time interview that made a final decision it was too general, did not really involve me. A decision was made and Not much was asked about my possible contribution to the position.

Interview Questions

• They really only talked about themselves. Very cold environment.   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte C H, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Volvo (Charlotte C H, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

The Hiring and Interview process for this position is relatively straightforward and simple. I applied online, got a call to set up an interview. The Questions weren't very difficult or detailed, They asked about prior experiences and how they would help you with this position.

Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Texas City, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Volvo (Texas City, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

Wonderful, open communication and willing to teach. quite open to all types of questions and also some questions on how you handle diffcult situation. it's a one to one interview and basically ask you about the job history and the basic where you see yourself in 3 to 5 years time. Hard question will be why i would want to hire you and way you can contribute to the company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Volvo in November 2014.

Interview

sélection sur cv et qualifications, puis entretien sur soonru (logiciel en ligne où un "robot" pose des questions : 1 minute de réflexion sur la question puis 2-3 minutes pour répondre) puis entretien de vive voix avec le service ressources humaines basé en france