Von Maur

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Loss Prevention Investigator Interview

Louisville, KY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Von Maur in February 2010.

Interview Details – Responded to posted opening on lpjobs.com, 2 days later, HR manager conducted phone interview lasting about 30 mins, called me back same day to set interview later in the week with him. Day after interview, called me to set interview with store manager and department manager. Lasted about one hour. All standard personality interview questions. All participants very professional and polite, one week after my interviews, I was notified by letter that they were going with a different applicant.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to implement a policy or procedure that you did not agree with and how you addressed it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Von Maur

Worked for Von Maur? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Von Maur Loss Prevention Investigator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Von Maur employees and interview candidates.