Von Maur

Relevance Date Difficulty

Von Maur Executive Training Program Interview

Von Maur Executive Training Program
Davenport, IA

The process took a day - interviewed at Von Maur in July 2011.

Interview Details – I sent the recruited an email for the executive training program and received an email back from her that day asking me to apply for the position online. Two days later I received a call from the recruiter and she asked if I had about 15 minutes to talk with her about the program. We talked for about 20 minutes. She was incredibly professional and very polite. She asked me questions like
'why do you want to work for VM?'
'Tell me about your past positions'
'What are your pay expectations' Which REALLY caught me off guard considering no one had ever asked me that during an interview or quick '15 min talk.....'
..Seemed like she was reading the questions off from a list
Anyways, at the end of our conversation she asked me if I was still interested in the position and if I would like to begin the interviewing process and have a formal interview with her for the position. (surprised me because everyone always says that VM is VERY slow with the hiring process!!)
My interview is tomorrow.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Von Maur   Answer Question

Worked for Von Maur? Contribute to the Community!