Vonage

Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vonage in October 2014.

First of all I was sent to Kissimmee at the plaza Del Sol to meet a General Manager but had to wait at the food court and when he came in asked us to sit at a table at the food court.
     He had no documents then asked to see my ID and asked for my social which I refused to give and told him I was not comfortable with the setting.
    He did not even ask for my resume or asked questions about myself.
    As far as I know a social is to be submitted when a decision for hiring is established.
    I walked away and contacted the recruiter .
    I contacted the recruiter and explained the matter and was in disbelief at his approach.

Advanced Operations Support Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vonage.

The more you bring to the table in terms of education, the better. College degree required. Test was very basic.The more you bring to the table in terms of education, the better. College degree required. Test was very basic.The more you bring to the table in terms of education, the better. College degree required. Test was very basic.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were very basic. Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vonage in July 2014.

Got a call back from a recruiter, and got an interview with a GM two days later. I met with him at a Starbucks, and he hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What don't you like about your current job?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Vonage.

Meet with a recruiter at a Starbucks, then spoke with the manager about the job details and what I will be doing. Took a drug test and 3 day training and within two weeks I got the job.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate anything

Director Interview

I was interviewed by people who did not know how to do their job. I had to laugh, they were trying to hire someone to do the job they where hired for.

Interview Questions
    • Cleary these guys did not know enough to ask a question...lol. The only thing of value was, i found out that i could get vonage for 10 bucks per month. I was paying 33 bucks per month. I switched to the 10 bucks per month and cancelled a month later, i was a customer for 8 years. I think they are doomed!   Answer Question

I could not go on with the interview process, it was embarrising. I told the VP thanks for your time and GOOD LUCK.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vonage.

Phone interview with recruiting manager, and then in person interview with manager and VP.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, only asked a few questions.   View Answer
    some negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Vonage.

I honestly don't know if it was just me or what but the interview with rather good. We met at Panera Bread. We introduced ourselves and had a conversation more so than a interview. Of course at times i waited for him to ask his questions but he was really cool. He offered me the job and everything. If your nervous about a interview with vonage don't be they are really nice and want to hire people.

Interview Questions
    • he asked me to tell him three things you can do with a pen besides write with it, just to see how long it would take.   View Answer
    there was none... u get alittle above min. wage and commission

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Vonage in March 2013.

The process was very simple i when through a staffing company did a voice test, then have a phone interview, then had a face to face interview with the manger at vonage that was on a monday but wednesday they call and check my references and thursday i got an email that i go the job!!!

Interview Questions
    • If you had to to an kitchen appliance what would you be and why?   Answer Question
    i didn't the pay was way more then I'm making now

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holmdel, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Vonage.

1:1 interview with a use case that spanned through different interviewers

Interview Questions
    Not very good at negotiating. Salaries are low.

Senior Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holmdel, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Vonage in February 2013.

Good process, fair dealing, very set on organizational process and policies and procedures, demonstrate very minimal flexibility through negotiations.

Interview Questions
    • Describe for me step by step the process required to complete this function on this particular type of software.   Answer Question

Lacked flexibility in negotiations, organizational focus not employee focus, non-transparent.