Vonage Product Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Holmdel, NJ
Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Vonage in January 2010.

Cold-called by in-house recruiter, telephone interview by hiring manager followed by an afternoon on-site with 4 interviews and 2 telephone interviews while there. Additional 2 telephone interviews with VPs after the on-site interviews. Then no communication from the hiring manager, and a short response from HR saying that the hiring manager had not decided yet. I must concur, their decision is difficult because I may be over-qualified for the niche position, but it has been 2 weeks since the on-site and no communication yet. I've been in their position, as a hiring manager, many times and I believe that the courtesy information of 'not deciding yet' on a candidate is better than no information at all. The job has been re-posted online several times during the process, so some decisions are being made.

Interview Questions
  • How many products exactly like ours have you designed and launched?   View Answer

Worked for Vonage? Contribute to the Community!