Vonage Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vonage (Kissimmee, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

First of all I was sent to Kissimmee at the plaza Del Sol to meet a General Manager but had to wait at the food court and when he came in asked us to sit at a table at the food court. He had no documents then asked to see my ID and asked for my social which I refused to give and told him I was not comfortable with the setting. He did not even ask for my resume or asked questions about myself. As far as I know a social is to be submitted when a decision for hiring is established. I walked away and contacted the recruiter . I contacted the recruiter and explained the matter and was in disbelief at his approach.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vonage

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vonage in July 2014.

Interview

Got a call back from a recruiter, and got an interview with a GM two days later. I met with him at a Starbucks, and he hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What don't you like about your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vonage.

Interview

Meet with a recruiter at a Starbucks, then spoke with the manager about the job details and what I will be doing. Took a drug test and 3 day training and within two weeks I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vonage (Denver, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

If you are presentable and personable, they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• Sell me the product with your own words.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you are presentable and personable, you are in. Min wage + commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vonage (Elmhurst, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

Meet the recruiter at the local mall. She gave me her card and told me to call if i was interested. I called the next day. She booked me an interview with her RM. I went the location sat down and waited for about 10 minutes. The RM greeted me and asked basic questions about the company.