Vorsight Business Development Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vorsight

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Vorsight (Arlington, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was relaxed, was organized. Not a difficult interview. Went through HireVue online first, then had a phone interview. Don't know if I got the interview yet, but I dont think so. Difficult to say.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to make a quick-decision in the work place.   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a time when you had to resolve conflict in the work place.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vorsight

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vorsight in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and a couple days later was asked to do a digital interview with HireVue software. I didn't think I would pass that, but they moved me forward. The next step was a 2 hour Skype interview with 4 people and I didn't get an offer. You will be asked to perform a mock cold call.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your college? What kind of manager do you want? What do you know about Vorsight? What motivates and demotivates you? Do you like being on the phone? etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Interview

I received the basic call to confirm phone interview and to tell them about yourself. Then went to phone interview going over basic behavioral questions. Phone interview followed by a quick online survey and an attached questionnaire. Next process for interviewing after this process, but have not heard back since.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Vorsight (Arlington, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and within a few days was contacted to set up a phone screen for the following week. The interviewer called me 15 minutes after the scheduled time and the call lasted around 20 minutes. She asked me about my education, significant projects on my resume, and a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a passion for sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vorsight (Arlington, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interview in Arlington office. Very informal. Disorganized office. This does not seem like a particularly interesting place to work. I would not recommend applying. No room for upward mobility.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Vorsight.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Not difficult at all, but unexpected: she asked where I got my business news from.   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vorsight.

Interview

Submitted an application online and heard back for a phone interview with 48 hours. Following that, I had to complete an online personality assessment and writing sample. The process followed with an in person with a shadowing of another BDA, meeting with two account managers, HR and the Founder. All were very friendly and informative.

Interview Questions

• They have you conduct a fake sales call, which is relatively easy if you know how to counter.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Vorsight (Reston, VA).

Interview

Applied online, went through two phone interviews, a writing sample, and personality assessment before coming in to the office for an inperson interview. Met with 7 people over 4 hours including shadowing an employee, doing a mock call, and meeting with the co-founder. Many of the same questions were asked in each meeting, and I should have just stuck with my answers instead of trying to change it up. I ended up rambling a bit.

Interview Questions

• What about this job would make you excited to come to work every day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vorsight (Rosslyn, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

I went through at least 4 rounds of phone screenings with multiple people. The asked the same questions each time: "what do you know about Vorsight?" "why sales?" "Give an example of a time you were competitive," etc..

They had me research a company the night before my interview. Then I had to perform a mock phone call. I shadowed a business development associate who seemed to hate her job and clearly did not want me watching her work.

Friendly atmosphere. VERY lax. The employees were yelling curse words when they played ping pong.

They invited me to meet the CEO at the end and told me the salary +benefits specifics. I was disappointed and very surprised NOT to get the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vorsight (Rosslyn, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online and received a call the next day. Went through two rounds of phone interviews a writing sample and an assesment test. Finally went to the office to interview with 2 different panels consisting of two different people each. last interview was me speaking with the co-founder. I also shadowed one of the current employers as well. The whole in person interview process took about 3 hours. This was my first job interview and I wasnt prepared for some questions such as "tell me about yourself". Make sure you speak about personal achievements and hobbies that might relate to the position.