Vorsight

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vorsight

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Development Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vorsight in December 2014.

I applied online and a couple days later was asked to do a digital interview with HireVue software. I didn't think I would pass that, but they moved me forward. The next step was a 2 hour Skype interview with 4 people and I didn't get an offer. You will be asked to perform a mock cold call.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose your college? What kind of manager do you want? What do you know about Vorsight? What motivates and demotivates you? Do you like being on the phone? etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vorsight

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I received the basic call to confirm phone interview and to tell them about yourself. Then went to phone interview going over basic behavioral questions. Phone interview followed by a quick online survey and an attached questionnaire. Next process for interviewing after this process, but have not heard back since.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Vorsight in June 2014.

I applied online and within a few days was contacted to set up a phone screen for the following week. The interviewer called me 15 minutes after the scheduled time and the call lasted around 20 minutes. She asked me about my education, significant projects on my resume, and a few behavioral questions.

Business Development Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Vorsight.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult at all, but unexpected: she asked where I got my business news from.   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vorsight.

Submitted an application online and heard back for a phone interview with 48 hours. Following that, I had to complete an online personality assessment and writing sample. The process followed with an in person with a shadowing of another BDA, meeting with two account managers, HR and the Founder. All were very friendly and informative.

Interview Questions
    • They have you conduct a fake sales call, which is relatively easy if you know how to counter.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Vorsight.

Applied online, went through two phone interviews, a writing sample, and personality assessment before coming in to the office for an inperson interview. Met with 7 people over 4 hours including shadowing an employee, doing a mock call, and meeting with the co-founder. Many of the same questions were asked in each meeting, and I should have just stuck with my answers instead of trying to change it up. I ended up rambling a bit.

Interview Questions
    • What about this job would make you excited to come to work every day?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosslyn, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vorsight in March 2012.

I went through at least 4 rounds of phone screenings with multiple people. The asked the same questions each time: "what do you know about Vorsight?" "why sales?" "Give an example of a time you were competitive," etc..

They had me research a company the night before my interview. Then I had to perform a mock phone call. I shadowed a business development associate who seemed to hate her job and clearly did not want me watching her work.

Friendly atmosphere. VERY lax. The employees were yelling curse words when they played ping pong.

They invited me to meet the CEO at the end and told me the salary +benefits specifics. I was disappointed and very surprised NOT to get the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosslyn, VA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vorsight in March 2012.

Applied online and received a call the next day. Went through two rounds of phone interviews a writing sample and an assesment test. Finally went to the office to interview with 2 different panels consisting of two different people each. last interview was me speaking with the co-founder. I also shadowed one of the current employers as well. The whole in person interview process took about 3 hours. This was my first job interview and I wasnt prepared for some questions such as "tell me about yourself". Make sure you speak about personal achievements and hobbies that might relate to the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Vorsight in August 2011.

Phone screening, personality and aptitude tests (fairly straightforward), and finally a series of in-person interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vorsight in August 2010.

The process of getting in the door, was very easy. They e-mail you a questionnaire which you fill out as the writing sample. I was rather disinterested in becoming a sales rep, so I answered a few of the questions with literally one word answers (took me 15 minutes). Apparently, they took to it. So, I planned to go in for the interview because I needed a job.

Interview Questions
    • Which manager have you least liked? And, why? Asked those type of questions. They weren't asking questions because they wanted to get to know you, they asked them because they printed them off of the web page that you browsed 5 minutes before walking through the door. AND, you can find them at how_to_conduct_interviews_if_you_want_to_conduct_interviews_FIVE_years_ago.com. I remember there were two that interviewed me, and one chomped pretty well one her gum. In an interview? Really? Really? Bueller? Practice? Practice!?? Playoffs? It was pretty funny.   View Answer