Votenet Solutions Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Votenet Solutions

Candidate Interview Review

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Votenet Solutions (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview process was not very long, I initially received a business card at a career fair for which they were advertising internships and full-time positions.

I contacted the HR person and it didn't take too long before I had an interview. I visited their offices and to my surprise it was a group interview. They went through their powerpoint spiel and it felt like I was being sold a product -- a red flag. To my dismay, they actually said the full-time positions were unpaid. Very deceitful, in my opinion, and when I took a tour of their offices, it was full of interns -- nobody, but the software developers and managers were paid. It seems as though they are abusing their employees by receiving free labor from about 7-10 interns.

I finally interviewed with their hiring manager one on one and received the job offer all within two weeks of applying.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here? What does this company offer to your career?   Answer Question

The internship is unpaid and they deceived me into thinking it was a full-time position. I do not recommend interning here if you are in need of a proper job or if you are not a student.