Voxware

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pre Sales Consultant Interview

Pre Sales Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Voxware in July 2012.

Interview Details – he hiring manager was 10 minutes late. The interview consisted of a series of behavioral questions and background questions. The hiring manager spent more time typing my answers than listening, discussing or responding. The manager did not keep track of time, and left no time for questions.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions. It was obvious that the hiring manager had no looked at my resume in any detail.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Voxware in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview with the CEO was informal and very quick. The main question seemed to be "tell me about yourself" I was moved to the 2nd phase of the interview several weeks later. I followed up with the CEO after the 2nd interview and received no response to phone calls or email.
It was also expressed to me that there is a lack of direction and no one seems to know where the company is headed. Hopefully he follows up with his clients much better than he does with candidates.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Voxware? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Voxware interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Voxware employees and interview candidates.