Vulcan Materials

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Control Interview

Quality Control

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vulcan Materials in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online through the employment webpage. Human Resources contacted on the phone about three weeks after I submitted my application. They asked some general questions regarding education, experience, why I would like to work at Vulcan. 1:1 interview followed two days later. Manager asked about information on my resume, education, experience, situation questions. After the interview I had to filled out an official company job application.

Interview Questions

• Name three strengths and three weaknesses that could use improvement.   Answer Question
  • If your supervisor wanted you to send out material after it failed lab tests, what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked me what I expected in terms of pay. I said a little above industry standard.

Worked for Vulcan Materials? Contribute to the Community!