Würth Interview Questions

2.7

Warehouse Interview

Interview

Easy interview process. I felt comfortable with talking to my interviewers. Walked in a room where there was two people who introduced themselves to me and myself to them and they began to ask me questions. This took about 30 min. and then it was my turn. I asked them a few more questions and afterwards the interview was over.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Würth (New Haven, CT) in December 2011.

Interview

Met with a district manager after a regional hr rep forwarded my resume. The interview was a typical sales interview. After an hour, he spoke about the compensation package. It was way below market and a peculiar format. It appeared set up so that the company could manipulate your commissions. Car reimburstment policy was a joke as well. The entire comp pkg seemed outdated... Needless to say, I was not interested.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Würth (Detroit, MI) in July 2011.

Interview

All candidates fillout an application and submit to along with a resume. The company selects three candidates to be interviewed. First you are interviewed by the Director of Human Resources. After that interview you are interviewed by the COO. The interview lasts for about an hour. The candidate who is selected is notified the next day.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about yourself. Not your work experience, just what are you about?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wurth does not negotiate. You are told upfront what the compensation package will be.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Würth (Saint Cloud, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

The first interview I had was with a regional sales manager which is backwards. Usually, they have a recruiter screen candidates. My initial phone interview with the regional guy was ok. I wasn't too impressed nor was I too disappointed. The second phone interview with the recruiter was just a formality. The 1:1 interview with the Regional guy from Maine was strange. We met in a hotel pool area. He didn't seem too orgainzed. Nevertheless, I accepted an invite to take a ride along with a seasoned salesman. The ride along was great. It went well and I would have enjoyed doing the job but they went with someone else. Oh well. Their loss.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Würth (Hartford, CT) in September 2010.

Interview

Not long at all. Process was about a week and it was a job fair from 2-5pm, they called the next day and set up a ride along. I was offered another phone interview afterward in which I declined

Didnt like the route or pay being offered for the time involved. Everything would be 'reimbursed' from gas to cell phone to any other expenses

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Würth.

Interview

Made me drive 70 miles to a cheap hotel for interview in the bar! No questions regarding previous sales skills. Emailed rejecton less than 24 hours arfter with no explination or feedback!

CRM Platform Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Capena (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Würth (Capena (Italy)).

Interview

I have worked before as consultant in the Call Center project. They wanted to hire me to contnue as internal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Immediate. I was ineterested to the job. They were interested at my skills.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Würth in January 2012.

Interview

Received a phone call from HR Rep. Took 15 minutes. HR rep had an attitude and sounded like they were chewing gum...very unprofessional. Also when describing work history they sounded condescending about why I've had 3 jobs since 2004...economy and limited offerings in my field. If this is how they start the process I can only imagine what's next. I indicated 'no offer' but my resume is being forwarded to hiring manager. Let's see if it improves. I'm doubtful after reading some of the reviews by current and former employee's.

Interview Questions

• You had a good run at 'XYZ Company' then there are short stints, why?   1 Answer

Price Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Würth in August 2010.

Interview

If you are an employee at Würth you have the option to apply for jobs that you would enjoy doing. The company focusses on training and empowering its personell. Thus, as soon as one has been working there of some time one has got great opportunities for job shifts. The interview then will be about one's future plans and fittings to the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the right person for the job?   1 Answer

Offer for a Master degree at Germany's top university for business administration.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Würth in February 2009.

Interview

I was referred by a friend.

Interview Questions

• If you rate your Java skill in a scope of 1 to 10, where do you think yours is at?   Answer Question